Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Baun- Taser- Shaw
Bread Man- In Soviet Russia AA drinks you- Kaner
S-Kruger-Desjardins
Panik- Schmaltz- Weisse

aw fuck. I think Bowman's head got a little big, back to hiatus. Still to raw. Fucking hell....

Dano, Danult, TT, Oduya all feel like holes we can't fill.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No big Hoss Rask?

Right now lines look like with guys under contract and not including kids from the Hogs.

72 15 88
? 19 81
14 22 ?
11 ? (lundberg not sure his number)

2 7
4 6(kempney # I think)
43 57

5 as depth

Last edited:

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yeah, with the holes and movement, you have to imagine he's not going with the ponies we have, someone is going to have to be signed.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, with the holes and movement, you have to imagine he's not going with the ponies we have, someone is going to have to be signed.

Yeah, can always find some bottom 6 role players under a 1 million that are decent, key will be to help Cpt donuts out.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The guys in Rockford that I would like to see step up and take a role on this team, if given a chance. Off the top of my head

Motte
Hartman
Baun
McNeil
Pokka
Hino
Kero

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Don't we have to pencil in some of the world champion tourney guys that he signed to one way contracts? I can't even remember who they are at this point.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I put kempney, lundberg in, but left the goalie out

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I put kempney, lundberg in, but left the goalie out

Guess I just didn't realize that's who that was. The core makes those around them better, so I have faith in the ability for any of the pieces brought in around them to be the next breadman.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Don't we have to pencil in some of the world champion tourney guys that he signed to one way contracts? I can't even remember who they are at this point.

I'm guessing that Kempny is the only one who is going to be given a chance out of camp out of the 3 guys (Lundberg, Johansson, Kempny) that I believe you are talking about. Their one way contracts don't have anything to do with them making or not making the team though as there won't be a cap hit incurred for having them in Rockford.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Lundberg certainly has a chance to be on the team. He's a fast pking guy with physical edge. He could be on the 4th alongside a Kruger & Desjardins. If they re sign Mash his chances drop but if not there's a role for him to grasp.

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I will say Seabrook contract is going to become an anchor in a couple years much like Bigfoot contract was

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I will say Seabrook contract is going to become an anchor in a couple years much like Bigfoot contract was

You assume Seabrook is going to play like the end of last year and keep getting worse.... I don't think that will be the case.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I think his contract will too.. it goes until he's 38 when it ends, though his contract is in the last two years removed the nmc and it's set up to be a potential cap floor retired or LTIR eating deal.

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You assume Seabrook is going to play like the end of last year and keep getting worse.... I don't think that will be the case.

Ares how many times have we talked aboot this, I'm saying 3-4 years he will decline. Then he will become da new dino Brookasaurs, but with a 6.8 million cap hit

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I think finding a Top 6 winger that can skate with Toews has to be the big priority now. Maybe even more than finding another D-man.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think finding a Top 6 winger that can skate with Toews has to be the big priority now. Maybe even more than finding another D-man.

At this point.... you need to find 2 wingers that can skate with Toews..... Hossa is basically a 3rd line player now.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
At this point.... you need to find 2 wingers that can skate with Toews..... Hossa is basically a 3rd line player now.

:yep:

My big fear is they're going to throw too much money at Shaw and try to make him one of those guys. I don't think that's where you want Shaw permanently playing.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
:yep:

My big fear is they're going to throw too much money at Shaw and try to make him one of those guys. I don't think that's where you want Shaw permanently playing.

Yeah me either.... Shaw is a 3rd line player who can mix in to the top 6 on occasion and cause trouble in front of the goalie on the PP.

I would rather not sign Shaw for more than 2.5-3M

Then again I would not of signed Kruger for 3M.... would have preferred to get him for 2-2.5M

I could see them throwing a 4M a year deal at Shaw for the next 3-4 years..... but at least you know the upside he brings.... he is going to play and serve his role..... Bigfoot we threw 4M a year at him and not only did he not step up like we hoped, he took a nosedive and couldn't even contribute on the 4th line.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

His name is Robert Paulson.. I mean the other R.P. initialed guy.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
His name is Robert Paulson.. I mean the other R.P. initialed guy.

I see.... so in death a member of project Mayhem has a name.... HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON