2017 Hawks

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You're right. I just don't know how else they're going to do it. Next month or so is going to be real, real interesting for the Hawks. Bowman needs to swing some big deals.

Agree, someone out of the core has to moved. As fans we might not like, it just the cost of buisness now.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be more serious. Since it is still early, I can dream. There are hopefull possiblities.

Ladd-Toews-Hossa
Pan-AA-Kane
Shaw-Kruger-Desjardins
Fleishman-??-Weise

That would work. I think the issue we are seeing, is we have been operating for last 3-5 years on how to have the best "12". We have been able to keep 4 lines strong and operating.

We went all in for last year and the year before, and we got one out of it. Its starting to hurt. Dano/TT/Danult An entire line of first round talent. None of those moves made alot of sense, maybe Fleishman and Weisse stay on the team and keep us afloat with some more experience in the system.

Bowman fucked up and has sacrificed "12" for 9 and some scrubs now. The first line is having trouble with no 1LW and Hossa age.

Fix the first line first. We still have Kruger/Desjardins and some solutions to juggle on bottom 6 before we need to panic.

Defense is gonna have to wait for Pokka/Forsling/TVR/Gus somebody has to step up to a top pairing, and the rest need to be dependable.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be more serious. Since it is still early, I can dream. There are hopefull possiblities.

Ladd-Toews-Hossa
Pan-AA-Kane
Shaw-Kruger-Desjardins
Fleishman-??-Weise

That would work. I think the issue we are seeing, is we have been operating for last 3-5 years on how to have the best "12". We have been able to keep 4 lines strong and operating.

We went all in for last year and the year before, and we got one out of it. Its starting to hurt. Dano/TT/Danult An entire line of first round talent. None of those moves made alot of sense, maybe Fleishman and Weisse stay on the team and keep us afloat with some more experience in the system.

Bowman fucked up and has sacrificed "12" for 9 and some scrubs now. The first line is having trouble with no 1LW and Hossa age.

Fix the first line first. We still have Kruger/Desjardins and some solutions to juggle on bottom 6 before we need to panic.

Defense is gonna have to wait for Pokka/Forsling/TVR/Gus somebody has to step up to a top pairing, and the rest need to be dependable.

Whats aboot dat Hobgoblin ? :shrug:
5ba2d60de582fcfb01ddf2829b937c6a.jpg

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
So when does Kane gets his awards? Is that happening this weekend. It should be before the draft shouldn't it

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk