CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who am I .

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think those fangs are disrespectful to the game and opponents. I wish he would get plunked every at bat.

Mr. Bates

Liked Posts:
I'd be fine with Lawrie wearing his panties on his head, if it means he could improve himself a point or two over replacement.

Only the Yankees and A's are getting less out of 2B in the AL. :facepalm:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pretty clutch hitting last night Rask.... almost like Lawrie read this thread and wanted to tell you to fuck off.

Mr. Bates

Liked Posts:
Lawrie went 3-4 tonight.

Obviously, he should be made fun of, and have Sox fans talk shitty about him on a nightly basis.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lawrie went 3-4 tonight.

Obviously, he should be made fun of, and have Sox fans talk shitty about him on a nightly basis.

I don't care if he bats .500 the rest of the way. I want to slap him straight in the face and say "what?" That shit is a obsurd. How does the league not fine him?

I just thinks its the biggest clown bullshit I've ever seen on a baseball field. It isn't fun. What is it supposed to do? Its fucking some serious toolish shit man....

The only fucking thing I can think positive about it is its obviously his intention to smile that bullshit at pitchers and try to get in their head, maybe get a couple bases from pluggings. Hey...if you bat .235 I guess your best shot is to bate them to hit you.

I would. You know what else...I guarantee Jamie Moyer would stare at him for a good 5 seconds and then plunk him first pitch.

Lol...can't find it on the interwebs, but the funniest hit batter I ever saw was Thome with that elaborate wind up, then pointing the barrel at the pitcher. Moyer at 47 was too old for that shit, just plunked him. He was like...no. Thats what I think pitchers should do to Lawrie. I think those fangs are complete bullshit, maybe once...

maybe it would be fun once.....

everyday? all year? really? No wonder this fuck gets traded about like a craigslist hooker with 30 minute specials.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe no one will notice he is 5'7 if he acts like a fucking tough guy clown, eat nothing but bacon and lift weights twice between games.

I ain't buying it. I used to think he was tough actually. The fangs have me questioning why he is trying so hard.

Mr. Bates

Liked Posts:
The funny part is later in the day that you posted this, he went 3/4 AGAIN (including 2 HRs).

lol.