Cubs have whethered major injuries but still winning.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one mentioned that "whethered" isn't a word? Is this board full of idiots?

Fuck you, nobody cares. We all knew what he meant....fucking don't attack other mens intelligence. Be on the same team. You fucking divisive fuckers and anal pigeons ready to harp on the slightest error or disagreement benefit nobody.

woo hoo....you taught nobody anything and managed to make a man apologize for a simple auditory typing error. Fuck you.

ZAN

Liked Posts:
No one mentioned that "whethered" isn't a word? Is this board full of idiots?

Nope. I have a Master's Degree in Molecular Biology, Microbiology, & Biochemistry from the Southern Illinois School of Medicine.

I'm just lazy and generally not an asshole that points out the spelling errors of others.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fuck you, nobody cares. We all knew what he meant....fucking don't attack other mens intelligence. Be on the same team. You fucking divisive fuckers and anal pigeons ready to harp on the slightest error or disagreement benefit nobody.

woo hoo....you taught nobody anything and managed to make a man apologize for a simple auditory typing error. Fuck you.

Nope. I have a Master's Degree in Molecular Biology, Microbiology, & Biochemistry from the Southern Illinois School of Medicine.

I'm just lazy and generally not an asshole that points out the spelling errors of others.

Didn't your mother's ever teach you two fine gentlemen to never post angry?

ZAN

Liked Posts:
Didn't your mother's ever teach you two fine gentlemen to never post angry?

Obvious bait is obvious. It's "mothers" since you're all about those typing errors.

And no; my mother barely uses a computer. What would she know about internet forum trolling? I'm very calm, for the record.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Obvious bait is obvious. It's "mothers" since you're all about those typing errors.

And no; my mother barely uses a computer. What would she know about internet forum trolling? I'm very calm, for the record.

Who's trolling? I'm just over here whethering your guys' insults, trying not to get too upset. Can't we just talk CUBS?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Are you still upset that you think Tony Snell is 'near elite'?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The hash hate and fury is strong in this thread. At least novak was concise.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Daddy is about to drop da hammer if you queens dont calm down.

cubsmann

Liked Posts:

Yeah and I have an MS in IT from UNC Charlotte. I generally don't like to post misspellings and bad grammar so as not to subject others to it. Its cool though, no need to jump down the man's throat even though I do appreciate you fine gentlemen taking up for me :)

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah and I have an MS in IT from UNC Charlotte. I generally don't like to post misspellings and bad grammar so as not to subject others to it. Its cool though, no need to jump down the man's throat even though I do appreciate you fine gentlemen taking up for me :)

I appreciate your honesty, thank you :)

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Couldnt get into a tier 1 college?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
62900529.jpg

160217_FT_XKCD.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

There's a time and place to correct Internet grammar. Given that the thread's title was wrong and unchecked or fixed, he had a point, but not cool to insinuate that the entire board is full of idiots. That was a bit much and trollish.

Grammar Nazi corrections are usually reserved for overtly showing an extra layer of idiocy when some troll is being a complete asshole and deserves to be called out while his/her terrible command of written English further proves the level of stupidity, which is ironically funny. The other exception is when the mistake is simply hilarious whether intended or not, but not to insult the OPs intelligence. Typos happen, even grammar mistakes. Overall, who cares? Apparently me for wasting time with this post. SMH

35583422.jpg