The Worst Ran Franchise since the Jordan era

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
Gar/Pax are the worst GM'S in america. They escape without taking any of the blame for their many boneheaded moves they have made. All the negative talk aimed at Derrick for some of the comments he has made, fine. But when does these assclowns get their ticket punched for the crap they have done.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
stop talking like you own the place bro. sex with females or any other gender doesn't take rocket science and we don't need to be americans to know that the country is currently in a downturn economically or know that even if we believe in what we say we don't really know who we are. gar/pax believe in 4 solid ideologies that i will post throughout the board in the coming months. these ideologies will prove to you and all of you that they know what they are okay.

Darkman

Liked Posts:
Gar/Pax are the worst GM'S in america. They escape without taking any of the blame for their many boneheaded moves they have made. All the negative talk aimed at Derrick for some of the comments he has made, fine. But when does these assclowns get their ticket punched for the crap they have done.

Never. It's sickening and insulting to people with common sense. I wish I fucked up at my job and got chance after chance for 17 years without consequences.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

The answer: not for a long time.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

You are right. Listening to that fucking asshat's press conference yesterday made me want to punch his sorry ass. He and his bald buddy enabled Rose to get away with so much shit it isn't funny. And when you couple their ass kissing to Rose with their interference with Thibs it is no wonder how bad this turned out for the Bulls. What is further depressing is that Reinny will keep these assholes on to "re-tool" this team. Wonder what cereal box, Gar took that expression out of?:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
stop talking like you own the place bro. sex with females or any other gender doesn't take rocket science and we don't need to be americans to know that the country is currently in a downturn economically or know that even if we believe in what we say we don't really know who we are. gar/pax believe in 4 solid ideologies that i will post throughout the board in the coming months. these ideologies will prove to you and all of you that they know what they are okay.

What in holy hell is this guy talking about?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How bout the Jordan ran franchises though

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

but you have to give him inexperience, and most recently he finally put together a playoff team.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
We traded Rose to the worst run franchise. JOKES ON HIM!