Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With all the shit Pau Gasol got last year, people don't realize that he was a stabilizing force. Rose was the Bulls' third best player and he was a moderately stabilizing force too. Both were good enough players to keep this team with the talent level to win games. With both of them gone, this team is done playing even .500 basketball.

The days of "surpassing expectations" died the day Thibodeau was idiotically replaced with a novice.
I mean, I do think they'll be worse, just not bad enough to land a top 5 pick.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
30-52, I plan on watching no more than 3 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
hopefully we win as little as possible

Troy23

Liked Posts:
No more than 20 wins and should land a top 2 pick

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We will win 42 games. Just hover around mediocrity.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
IF anyone thinks they will win more than 19 game next year, I got this bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
Right now 30-52. The team will win more games then people expect. Then bottom out at the end of the season probably land a top ten pick just outside the top five in next years draft.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
25 wins and hopefully GarPax are gone from this debacle.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
IF anyone thinks they will win more than 19 game next year, I got this bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

wanna make a bet? I'll spot you 6 more games.

Bulls>25. Put your money behind your mouth.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
25 wins and hopefully GarPax are gone from this debacle.

I wonder if JR would be interested in hiring Obama as the new GM/part owner. Found this article saying that he would like to get into sports after he leaves the WH. I whether you liked him as prez or not, he is a fan and loves the bulls to be honest anything is better than GarPax. Maybe he can bring in some good business savvy people to help out.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/obama-nba-team-owner/2016/06/24/id/735433/

AussieBear

worse record in da league... the rose lottery curse.. pick 7 (2+5) awarded

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Impossible to say since free agency hasn't even started. I'd guess somewhere in the mid to upper 30s...although if they (likely) overpay for a solid yet unspectacular player, they could probably sniff 40-42 wins.

AussieBear

Impossible to say since free agency hasn't even started. I'd guess somewhere in the mid to upper 30s...although if they (likely) overpay for a solid yet unspectacular player, they could probably sniff 40-42 wins.

come on man... they aint sniffing 40 wins for 4-7 years

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We've been getting 40 wins without Derick Rose just fine.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
0-82.

AussieBear

We've been getting 40 wins without Derick Rose just fine.

7 of 8 years in da playoffs with roses heart on da squad even if he was hurt and on da bench... traded for trash... from a business angle.. i can understand the risk of rose long term, considering its his contract year, but to get nothing in return is just short bus economics...

you got the wrong lopez with a big contract... it wouldve been better just to resign noah around the same price.. unless you believe someone is throwing a max deal at noah...

if tibs was still around... id give the bulls the benefit of doubt.... no tibs.... the heart traded.. no belief what so ever...its gonna be the 99 bulls all over again... butler will equal kukocs production... hopefully butler doesnt get hurt though..

better go get rondo at the very least... run, spread da floor, let him and jimmy attack the basket trying to maximize mcdermotts and mirotics ability to hit da 3... you still need a bully down low if your gonna play this way.... which lopez isnt... it would probably be better for the bulls to ship lopez, gibson and calderon to teams with cap space now... then spend on rondo and d howard... while howards offensive game is limited, he can still be that elite defensive/rebounding dunking machine...

anyway, at least gibson and calderon come off the books after this coming season... thats roughly 15-16 mil for 2017 if they dont want to deal them now...

GL bulls.... its all about dem knicks though.. finally playoff bound....

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Not that it matters since no one seems to want to come here, but if they play it right they will have the space for 2 max deals next summer. Throw in 2 max guys alongside Jimmy, Lopez, and then the high lottery pick and they should be pretty good again.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wonder if JR would be interested in hiring Obama as the new GM/part owner. Found this article saying that he would like to get into sports after he leaves the WH. I whether you liked him as prez or not, he is a fan and loves the bulls to be honest anything is better than GarPax. Maybe he can bring in some good business savvy people to help out.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/obama-nba-team-owner/2016/06/24/id/735433/

They'd have to move the Bulls to the middle east for that to work.