Knick Fan Here To Tell You Bulls Fans You Got Some Good Knicks

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Come back here in six months and apologize for that. After seeing Robin Lopez and General Grant for six months, you'll forget all about Jordan and Pippen.
If you don't get your stupid bitch ass off this board with that dumb ass shit. Fuck you too.

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
I always find it odd when black players are nicknamed after Civil War generals.
Huh? I nicknamed Jerian Grant "General Grant" simply because they look alike:

i
tumblr_inline_n9phqgUqrB1rq29x2.jpg

I also nicknamed Jose Calderon "Pete Sampras" and that also had nothing to do with the Civil War:

pete_sampras_1154681c.jpg
nba-with-new-york-knicks-in-turmoil-is-it-time-to-trade-jose-calderon.jpg

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

yeah i don't know why i spelled it that way

would have eventually caught my mistake but i ended up editing that part out anyway

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
I told you that you would love General Grant. I watched a pre-season Bulls game and the Bulls fans were cheering for Grant louder than they ever cheered for Jordan.

We got Rose and the guy is already a winner. He won that civil suit out in L.A. Now he's taking to the court tomorrow and going to win us some b-ball games.

Good luck with your season. Rondo, Wade...hey, did you bring in Bill Russell and Kareem, too? Those guys I think are actually younger than Rondo and Wade.

Oh, and us Giant fans love your kicker Robbie Gould that we took from you in Chicago. Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah, Matt Forte, Brandon Marshall, Robbie Gould.... Whatever we want from Chicago, we'll take. (And don't get your hopes up, Chicago, we ain't taking Jay Cutler from you.)

Have a good season, Chicago. But I have a feeling you'll be watching and rooting for the Knicks and the NY football teams. We have all your best players!
:lol:

knicks-2.jpg

gould_832.jpg

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
Took NY long enough to finally get rid of a guy that beats women.
Tough to admit this, but the wife beater was our team's second best player. If he were our 51st best player he would have been gone if he even blinked. Unfortunately, that's the way professional sports works. My God, we had Lawrence Taylor on our team! The guy should have been doing 40 years hard time in Rahway, but because LT was an exceptional football player he sure wasn't going to be dumped.

And you have no right to mock Giant fans. Uhh, you have a piece of garbage named Rondo on your team. Ask homosexual ref Bill Kennedy what Rondo said to him last year. And yet you bring that creep Rondo to your team. Good God.

vvwrmwo3xypkhy8npgzh.jpg

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
NY may have taken all our good players, but I think you'll quickly find that it means nothing

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
NY may have taken all our good players, I think you'll quickly find that it means nothing
I already did find that out. Pre-season made me see that our backup point guard (Brandon Jennings) should be starting over our starting point guard (some guy named Derrick Rose).

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I already did find that out. Pre-season made me see that our backup point guard (Brandon Jennings) should be starting over our starting point guard (some guy named Derrick Rose).
Enjoy the 2011 championship though

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
Enjoy the 2011 championship though
Huh?

My Knicks are grabbing a Championship if not this year, then in the next two years. We really re-tooled -- players and coaching staff. We also have a guy named Phil Jackson. Remember him?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Huh?

My Knicks are grabbing a Championship if not this year, then in the next two years. We really re-tooled -- players and coaching staff. We also have a guy named Phil Jackson. Remember him?

This is some fucked up shit. I feel like this is a CCS troll, pretending to be a Knicks fan, so he can troll his fellow Bulls fans just for lolz.

If you are serious....well....your delusion is going to last about 5 more hours so have fun. The players the Bulls sent you suck. Noah is done. Worst FA pickup of the off-season, you have your precious Phil to thank.

Rose was worst trade of off-season, have fun with the 30th ranked point guard in efficiency. At least he has dog in him.

Porzingis will get injured soon, Melo is done but Rose says he has dog in him too so, don't worry.

Worst franchise in NBA bro. Just wait until all those ego's try to decide whose fault it is that they suck in N.Y this year. Going to be a fun ass soap opera for us to laugh and cry about in Chicago because we have been pulling our hair out for 4 years.

So THANK YOU for at least giving our rebuild some lolz and a light heart,

and thank you for Grant/Lopez!! Bulls are a better team than they were last year, have more future potentials, and have some trade bait.

An injury on Atlanta/Toronto, and 1 or 2 on Clevaland and we could have a ticket to a finals slaughter. If it doesn't go well, we have Cousins to hope for.

After 7 seasons of Rose false hope I am ready for anything else.

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
Melo is done.
Hmmm, I guess your TV must have been broken or you didn't pay your cable bill this past summer. Let me show you what you missed:

hqdefault.jpg

Done? Melo was the heart, soul, and talent on that gold medal winning team. You really don't know much about Melo, do you?

Dude, your post was enough to lock you up in an insane asylum for the rest of your life. You'd better make sure no doctor reads it.
I'll bring some reality to your world of insanity. The Knicks are the number two team in the Eastern Conference. In fact, in four hours when we play Cleveland you'll see just how close we are to being the number one team in the Eastern Conference. No joke. Toronto, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago are all looking up at us. Even LeBron is worried a bit. Rose, Melo, Porzingis, Noah....oh, man, that lineup is like the '27 NY Yankees. Legendary. Immortal.

Face it, we play you on November 4th and I know you secretly have already penciled that in as a loss for your team.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Face it, we play you on November 4th and I know you secretly have already penciled that in as a loss for your team.
:dunno:

I keep hoping this team goes 0-82 so we can rebuild this mediocre trainwreck of a team so by all means take that W

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
:dunno:

I keep hoping this team goes 0-82 so we can rebuild this mediocre trainwreck of a team so by all means take that W
So we can win the 4th pick in the lottery?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
we couldnt give 2 shits about Derrick Rose. regardless of how he performs, i think most are just happy to be done with him and that we don't have to be plagued with what to do with him after this season.

i guess with how we fleeced you in the Eddy Curry trade you're looking for some kinda retribution. trust me we aren't losing sleep over this deal even if yall come out on top.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmmm, I guess your TV must have been broken or you didn't pay your cable bill this past summer. Let me show you what you missed:

hqdefault.jpg

Done? Melo was the heart, soul, and talent on that gold medal winning team. You really don't know much about Melo, do you?

Dude, your post was enough to lock you up in an insane asylum for the rest of your life. You'd better make sure no doctor reads it.
I'll bring some reality to your world of insanity. The Knicks are the number two team in the Eastern Conference. In fact, in four hours when we play Cleveland you'll see just how close we are to being the number one team in the Eastern Conference. No joke. Toronto, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago are all looking up at us. Even LeBron is worried a bit. Rose, Melo, Porzingis, Noah....oh, man, that lineup is like the '27 NY Yankees. Legendary. Immortal.

Porzingis is overrated. Melo is slowing down, especially on D. Porzinigis is ok at D. Noah is done. and Rose is ineffecient and incapable of running an offensive system, much less the triangle.

Have fun. You will lose by 30 tonight, and play about .400 all year, explain to me then how you saw 27 yankees.

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
we couldnt give 2 shits about Derrick Rose.

.... trust me we aren't losing sleep over this deal.
Hmmm, I bet you said those same words when you lost Jeremy Roenick, Brandon Marshall, and saw Jordan in a Wizards jersey. Nobody believed you then, nobody believes you now. You miss Rose. You miss him badly. Man up and admit it.

dd96d90145b8138e3d4bf38328906aad.jpg
image.JPG

michael_jordan06.jpg

knicks-2.jpg

Just curious, I bet you'll be watching tonight's NBA opener, right? You are going to tell me you'll be happy if Rose and Noah play well?