Knick Fan Here To Tell You Bulls Fans You Got Some Good Knicks

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
I registered here to pass on some good vibes to you Bulls fans. Don't despair, you really got some top players from us.

Listen. Ever hear of the Cleveland Cavaliers? You know the team that just won the Championship? Well, guess what helped them have a successful year? New York Knicks "trash" they picked up in trades. Mozgov, Shump, and JR Smith were head scratchers to Cleveland fans when they acquired them. How'd things turn out? LeBum even mocked us at the victory parade yesterday saying JR was just a "thrown in" in the trade they made with us. I'd kill to have Mozgov, Shump, and JR back.

Now to your team's acquisitions from us:

1. Jose Calderon
OK, he ain't much anymore. He couldn't even play defense against Coach Pop. No joke, a snail could get past him. He's laughably bad, maddeningly bad on D. His strength for your team lies in his shot (he can sink some big outside shots...he's got that clutch gene). His other strength is he is a future assistant coach in the making. He gets the game and understands how to help his teammates. You watch him and he actually coaches the other players during timeouts. He's a top guy, great competitor. Plus if the Bulls field a tennis team in the off season, he would help you win a championship. Not many know this but when Pete Sampras retired from tennis he changed his name to Jose Calderon and joined the NBA. Just look at Calderon when he joins your team and you'll see that he is really Pete Sampras. So you now have Yannick Noah's kid and Pete Sampras on your team. I sure wouldn't want to play the Bulls in tennis.

2. Jerian Grant
I don't follow college ball, but my friends who do keep telling me Grant at Notre Dame was phenomenal. That phenom status didn't show itself with us, but no doubt the young kid has something special about him. You are going to love General Grant. He can flick on a switch and flash down the lane and leave you speechless. Off the court he's a quiet as hell guy. And you may not know this, but he belongs on the Bulls. His uncle is Horace Grant. You should welcome this kid. Nice young man whose b-ball skills are a cut above many in the league.

3. Robin Lopex
You have no idea (like us Knicks fans didn't) just how great this guy is. Before we got him I saw him maybe two times a year. Couldn't judge how good or bad he was. All I knew was he wasn't as good as his twin brother Brook. Then when he came to our team it was a "Holy sh!t" moment. This guy can play! Just wait, you'll see. Not only can he bang, score, and rebound, he has a nasty competitive edge that is only matched by Noah. Lopez gets angry. Fierce. You ae going to love him.

Don't despair Bulls fans, you got some quality from us. Just ask Cavs fans how we got fleeced in the past.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Thanks for the optimism, this board always over reacts to things. Idk if its a rosy as you put it, but we definitely didn't get fleeced.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I'm just happy we got Sideshow Bob

Robert-Terwilliger-sideshow-bob-15818268-502-600.jpg

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Took us one day till Knicks fans started trolling us ...

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
This guy made one post and he's already troll of the year.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Thanks for the sentiment. But around these parts, the fans here lost patience with Rose. So thanks for taking him off our hands. I just hope Lopez's play can justify his contract. When the league was short on traditional bigs, he was a much more appealing player. Now he is fairly generic and easily replaceable. So we might have made the wrong move and could have been better off watching him walk.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. Old ass point guard

2. "Great college player" who isn't realistically going to be anything special in the NBA

3. Bottom third starting center

I'm not excited about this trade but it hardly matters anymore. Rose was in a contract year. Chances are he was going to play well enough to open the season to increase his trade value. Bulls made a mistake IMO by taking this deal. Just as good if not better by just letting him walk. Bulls' FO was terrified of the drama and criticism from all sides they would receive by keeping Rose with all of the hoopla in the media about 'will he or won't he go' in the summer.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No way the Bulls were bringing him back after this season anyway...rumors would fly but they'd all be empty talk.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks for the sentiment. But around these parts, the fans here lost patience with Rose. So thanks for taking him off our hands. I just hope Lopez's play can justify his contract. When the league was short on traditional bigs, he was a much more appealing player. Now he is fairly generic and easily replaceable. So we might have made the wrong move and could have been better off watching him walk.

I don't think that it was a wrong move for a team that had no future with him. Truth is that the Bulls should have started this entire re-make last year by trading Gasol for whatever they could get for him. Truth also is that this team has very little talent going forward. Gar/Pax still being in charge of this team of incomplete players should have long merited their deserved firings.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I don't think that it was a wrong move for a team that had no future with him. Truth is that the Bulls should have started this entire re-make last year by trading Gasol for whatever they could get for him. Truth also is that this team has very little talent going forward. Gar/Pax still being in charge of this team of incomplete players should have long merited their deserved firings.

Have you seen Robin Lopez's contract? At least Jose Calderon for $7.7m is just one year and is buyout friendly.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rose presser was pretty great.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Have you seen Robin Lopez's contract? At least Jose Calderon for $7.7m is just one year and is buyout friendly.

Yeah I have but in my book, they knew that they were going to lose Noah and Gasol and Lopez is going to do fine. He rebounds and plays good defense and his contract is not out of the ballpark. I am just happy that they got rid of Rose and his melodrama and selfishness. It is addition by subtraction to me. Now if they can get rid of Gar/Pax and Hoiberg, things can turn around.

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
1. Old ass point guard

2. "Great college player" who isn't realistically going to be anything special in the NBA

3. Bottom third starting center
1. see my first post

2. see my first post

3. see my first post

You know nothing about my team. I gave you gold, inside info on those three players. I've watched every single second those guys were on the floor or on the bench. Read my above post and you will soon see that all that I said is 100% true about the three Knicks you now have.

You got some very good players from us. RoLo is one you will absolutely love. He is far, far better than you realize.

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
Rose presser was pretty great.
Hard guy to figure out. He doesn't show much personality.

Have to say that we did laugh our asses off when he just matter-of-factly said the f-word in the middle of an answer. He didn't even blink when he said it. Rose is either a man who is comfortable being who he is or a blooming idiot.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

Have to say that we did laugh our asses off when he just matter-of-factly said the f-word in the middle of an answer. He didn't even blink when he said it. Rose is either a man who is comfortable being who he is or a blooming idiot.

He's extremely comfortable being an idiot. It's part of his "charm" that you'll grow tired of in no time. Unless he happens to play great ball this year. Then you'll put up with it.

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
He's extremely comfortable being an idiot. ....you'll put up with it.
We'll put up with anything over here in NY basketball. Melo hero ball, moron owner Jim Dolan, Isiah Thomas sexual harassing women around the Garden, Andrea Bargnani, the triangle...hell, we even had JR Smith untying guys' sneakers on the free throw line. We put up with a lot of crap over here. And we have nothing to show for it.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. see my first post

2. see my first post

3. see my first post

You know nothing about my team. I gave you gold, inside info on those three players. I've watched every single second those guys were on the floor or on the bench. Read my above post and you will soon see that all that I said is 100% true about the three Knicks you now have.

You got some very good players from us. RoLo is one you will absolutely love. He is far, far better than you realize.
Fuck those guys.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

hes a social reject truth be told. terrible social skills and very tone def. well atleast with the media, he may be different among friends...but hes actually got worse at talking to the media since he was drafted.