Knick Fan Here To Tell You Bulls Fans You Got Some Good Knicks

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
I am sorry if I came across rude and obnoxious. This opening night game against the Cavs is not pretty.
Uhhh, can we have Robin Lopez and General Grant back?

Please?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Noah really knocked them dead with his 0 points in 20 minutes

Rose sure showed them with his 1 assist and 4 turnovers

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Rose is not quite Eddy Curry 2.0, but he'll eat the cap space to make you wonder.

We Got Rose

Liked Posts:
Noah really knocked them dead with his 0 points in 20 minutes
I was watching the game with a number of people and we all shockingly realized that Noah has absolutely no desire or ability to play offense. When we are on offense it is essentially a hockey short-handed situation -- it is a four on five. We were stunned. Most NBA fans criticize players for playing no D. In Noah's case the guy plays no O. None. Nada.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I was watching the game with a number of people and we all shockingly realized that Noah has absolutely no desire or ability to play offense. When we are on offense it is essentially a hockey short-handed situation -- it is a four on five. We were stunned. Most NBA fans criticize players for playing no D. In Noah's case the guy plays no O. None. Nada.

Noah used to be a great tipper-inner but once his feet went bad then his knees his offensive game became offensive.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
Noah just has no touch or finesse, and it seems like each year it somehow gets worse lol. I don't know how someone can be in the league for so long and not improve on something simple like a baby hook or even a layup. Shit is painful to watch sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

told you bruh. Noah is done. He has no place in this league anymore. He doesn't translate to the modern game. He can pass amazingly well, but he clogs up the offense because he stops the ball to think about it and can't shoot and is a very small center or a very slow PF.

This was game 1 after he has rested. Just wait, it gets better. He is injury prone. Nice fucking contract there, I'm sure the Knicks can just wait out these bad contracts and retool in a jiffy.