Off-season Predictions

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I smell Westbrook to the Lakers a year early, he will probably never say anything, but thats gotta be his plan, and it will be their plan in L.A. after one more year with Russell. Which means Durant is liable to run to Lakers/Washington/Golden State/New York/Clippers, or take a one year deal in OKC.

It also means the Bulls should be in the market for Russell and follow his development. Next years first and Russell/and also maybe Randle will be one of the deals available to us to move Jimmy. I hope we keep Jimmy 2 more years....I'm not feeling it.

When do you think the mud slinging begins at Rose? Rose has strange manifestation of integrity at this point, and probably won't fling mud our direction or back, but that doesn't mean there isn't a ton of baggage after 2 years. At some point a flood of comments is going to burst.

I cannot wait to see Knicks/Bulls if Jimmy/Rose go after each other.

Mirotic/McDermott/Portis all coming back to the Bulls after an off-season of targeted improvements could elevate us beyond expectations, while Valentine is good enough intellectually to give the keys of the offense to out of the gate, and in my eye elevate those around him farther than Rose was able to do this year.

I say 40 games because I think we underachieved last year and those 3 players can take a step. Butler can get focused an be the best Butler we have had. Moving on from liability players like Noah/Gasol who hamstring an aspect of the game should free up some guys to contribute in healthier ways.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I predict nothing will happen and we will win like 32 games if we're fortunate enough to suck. But we'll probably scrap an extra 5-10 wins due to someone's heroics so back to the 13-15 pick range for us.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I predict Rose will probably score a career high against the Bulls this year. Maybe even twice. Even if he plays like shit every other game this season.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
The Bulls will suck and Jimmy will be top 5 in scoring.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Next year's draft looking historically strong. Bulls would be wise to get in the top 5

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I smell Westbrook to the Lakers a year early, he will probably never say anything, but thats gotta be his plan, and it will be their plan in L.A. after one more year with Russell. Which means Durant is liable to run to Lakers/Washington/Golden State/New York/Clippers, or take a one year deal in OKC.

It also means the Bulls should be in the market for Russell and follow his development. Next years first and Russell/and also maybe Randle will be one of the deals available to us to move Jimmy. I hope we keep Jimmy 2 more years....I'm not feeling it.

When do you think the mud slinging begins at Rose? Rose has strange manifestation of integrity at this point, and probably won't fling mud our direction or back, but that doesn't mean there isn't a ton of baggage after 2 years. At some point a flood of comments is going to burst.

I cannot wait to see Knicks/Bulls if Jimmy/Rose go after each other.

Mirotic/McDermott/Portis all coming back to the Bulls after an off-season of targeted improvements could elevate us beyond expectations, while Valentine is good enough intellectually to give the keys of the offense to out of the gate, and in my eye elevate those around him farther than Rose was able to do this year.

I say 40 games because I think we underachieved last year and those 3 players can take a step. Butler can get focused an be the best Butler we have had. Moving on from liability players like Noah/Gasol who hamstring an aspect of the game should free up some guys to contribute in healthier ways.

I like the Valentine selection that they made. He was well coached at Michigan State and appears to have a good IQ for the game. With Rose gone, I actually think it was addition by subtraction in terms of running an offense. Last season it seemed that when Butler and Rose were on the floor together, they took turns trying to score or set someone else to score But they never really played off each other well. Maybe Valentine will eventually help in the backcourt in terms of setting teammate up?

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No free agents will sign here (they never do in their primes), and the Bulls will win 16 games. They'll get the top pick, and eventually do him bogus like they've the last two #1 picks they've had.

There will be "reports" that they are "targeting" this guy, or that guy, the fans will get hyped, and start talking about said players, and beg for them to come here (liked they continually BEGGED for Carmelo Anthony to come here), no deals will get done. You know? Business as usual.

AussieBear

they better go overpay for rondo if they want a playoff chance

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
I see "reports" that the Bulls will likely waive Calderon and target Mike Conley and Harrison Barnes. I like Conley, but after Barnes' performance in the finals, not too excited about that prospect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
I see "reports" that the Bulls will likely waive Calderon and target Mike Conley and Harrison Barnes. I like Conley, but after Barnes' performance in the finals, not too excited about that prospect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not supprised considering how much the team has a hard-on for talent in the region. Conley from Indiana, Barnes from Iowa. They would make good additions but it still doesn't make us contenders and we would more than likely have to overpay them to get them here.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Besides being a stupid move to go after Conley and Barnes, it's not going to happen because we don't have enough money. Conley is due for a super max contract starting at 25 mil per season and Barnes will probably get 17 mil per season, minimum. He could potentially get the max. Even if we use the stretch provision on Calderon, we would still only have about 30 mil dollars in cap space.