Derrick Rose: "Thank you for trading me" "I mean, give (for giving) me another star"

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Derrick Rose: "Thank you for trading me" "I mean, give (for giving) me another star"

Shots fired.

Says he is glad to have another star now basically if you interpret what he is saying. I'm Gasol/Butler and his teammates agree he finally has a teammate with dog in him.

That guys IQ seems to be the reason press conferences get very strange. I mean...its always weird. Nobody knows quite what he is saying, he peddles these strange cliches and folk wisdoms out of proper appication or context....then gets quiet and weird.

He is so cocky on top of this retardation, that he has no fear of how ridiculous he sounds. I know he didn't even take his SAT test, so somebody (Calipari) realized this kid was too stupid to pass himself basically. I mean...somebody told him they had somebody to take it for him...basically hey you aren't going to be able to translate those rocks in your head into an 800...so don't even try.

What the fuck? I think my emotions are acting up...I loved this kid. His humility, the work ethic he once had apart from twizzlers,

guys fucking tendons are made of twizzlers!! I'm so confused inside I don't know if I want him to win Phil his lucky 12th, which Phil wants to win for NY, or if I want him to drive the lane on Steven Adams and end up a quadriplegic.

I'm sure my feelings will rest somewhere in between those two ecstasies eventually.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
It's what a lot of us have been saying and why we thought it was a good trade. Some just feel that the guy can do no wrong and he is Chicago's shining sun. Also goes to show how toxic that locker room had become. It is bad for the younger players and probably the reason we missed the playoffs. Maybe, just maybe this will be addition by subtraction.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does Novak roam these parts? Careful or nothing you just said has meaning, just your Derrick Rose spelling of Sun/Son.

I think we should call all typos "Roses" here in honor of that mans faults (and in honor of craigslist hookers...of course). and use the term "pulled a Rose" whenever someone says something self contradictory within a matter of syllables.

Fuck...I'm just mad. I'm sorry.

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Shots fired.

Says he is glad to have another star now basically if you interpret what he is saying. I'm Gasol/Butler and his teammates agree he finally has a teammate with dog in him.

That guys IQ seems to be the reason press conferences get very strange. I mean...its always weird. Nobody knows quite what he is saying, he peddles these strange cliches and folk wisdoms out of proper appication or context....then gets quiet and weird.

He is so cocky on top of this retardation, that he has no fear of how ridiculous he sounds. I know he didn't even take his SAT test, so somebody (Calipari) realized this kid was too stupid to pass himself basically. I mean...somebody told him they had somebody to take it for him...basically hey you aren't going to be able to translate those rocks in your head into an 800...so don't even try.

What the fuck? I think my emotions are acting up...I loved this kid. His humility, the work ethic he once had apart from twizzlers,

guys fucking tendons are made of twizzlers!! I'm so confused inside I don't know if I want him to win Phil his lucky 12th, which Phil wants to win for NY, or if I want him to drive the lane on Steven Adams and end up a quadriplegic.

I'm sure my feelings will rest somewhere in between those two ecstasies eventually.

I will never dog a dude for having extreme confidence. That's what got him here and keeps him here.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
What's he mean "another" star? That's assuming he's a star still, which he is not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I laughed my ass off when he said Thank you to management for trading him. It was a nice jab at the FO and those are always nice...no matter who's giving them. But he also said he knows this is a business and there are no bad feelings or grudges. He basically sounded like he understood the reasons why he was traded, he doesn't blame the FO, but he's glad to get outta there because the FO sucks. I can't really argue with any of that.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny how fast so called Bulls fans turned on Derrick.

A lot of fans have been down on Rose for a long time for a variety of reasons. When he was healthy and had a good attitude he was elite.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don't have to be a Rose fan if you're a Bulls fan.

I was a Bulls fan before JORDAN got here. Miss me with that. Bulls did him dirty, and bet the farm on Butler who will NOT live up to the hype.

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
you sound like a person who probably said Pippen wouldn't live up to the hype either back in the day
I was a Bulls fan before JORDAN got here. Miss me with that. Bulls did him dirty, and bet the farm on Butler who will NOT live up to the hype.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rose refused to play when healthy/medically cleared and the Bulls said ok, take your time. But they did him dirty? Lmfao.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I was not questioning whether or not you were a Bulls fan. I was simply stating that you don't have to be a Bulls fan to be a Rose fan. I don't really think anyone on here is a "so called Bulls fan" that is turning on Derrick Rose. They are Bulls fans who just got sick of his shit and are ready to move on.

Listen, I loved Rose before the injuries. And even after his first major injury. But he's missed 61% of the games since the 12-13 season, he chose not to play when medically cleared, played like crap for a big chunk of the 39% of the games he did play in, and made dumb comment after dumb comment which made everyone question whether he really cared about the game anymore.

It's easy to see how people fell out of love with Rose.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
I don't think there was a more beloved figure in Chicago since MJ, and Rose worked hard to ruin that for himself. It's not about the injuries, fans can forgive those, but when an athlete gives off the vibe that he doesn't care that much, then he'll fall from grace pretty quickly especially if his level of play isn't that good.

It's not turning on Derrick, no player deserves unconditional support, it just became a bad relationship all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Does Novak roam these parts? Careful or nothing you just said has meaning, just your Derrick Rose spelling of Sun/Son.

I think we should call all typos "Roses" here in honor of that mans faults (and in honor of craigslist hookers...of course). and use the term "pulled a Rose" whenever someone says something self contradictory within a matter of syllables.

Fuck...I'm just mad. I'm sorry.

I'm sort of weirded out that I would come to mind during your 3 a.m. drugscapades.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Funny how fast so called Bulls fans turned on Derrick.

"im a fan of the name on the front of the jersey, not the back" im still appreciative of what Rose did for the franchise but he unfortunately he became more of a detriment and it was time to move on....both needed a fresh start

i hardly call shipping him to a larger market to play with Carmelo and Porz doing him "dirty" he could have been shipped to Philly or Sacramento or some other NBA wasteland

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sort of weirded out that I would come to mind during your 3 a.m. drugscapades.
"I touch myself."

Before and after. Whispering N..Ohhh..vahhhhhc

While gazing upon midgets doing odd things

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
"I touch myself."

Before and after. Whispering N..Ohhh..vahhhhhc

While gazing upon midgets doing odd things

"Sex with midgets" was the name of a band that I used to be a part of during my highschool years.