NFL to interview Packers' Peppers, Matthews about ties to PED report

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
I gained 15lbs in 13 weeks of Marine Corps boot camp and I can guarantee you it wasn't fat.

Everyone arguing how much weight you gain as your body grows older to determine roid use is pretty entertaining... Especially the guesses that have been excavated from deep within your bowels. lol

If you did that after going through 4 years of high school football and a decent weightlifting regimen followed by 4 years of college football and a much stricter weight lifting regimine than I would absolutely question those gains...if you were basically a veal sitting on your couch and then joined the marine core I have no doubt you could put on the lean muscle and probably lose fat as well.

Oh, and thank you for your service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
I gained 15lbs in 13 weeks of Marine Corps boot camp and I can guarantee you it wasn't fat.

Everyone arguing how much weight you gain as your body grows older to determine roid use is pretty entertaining... Especially the guesses that have been excavated from deep within your bowels. lol

If you were a couch potato or didn't have 4 year's experience of lifting semi-regularly your gains are totally loyal and believable.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where is wicker at? He is a writer, he can critique. CCS should pay him to be a mod and correct everyone's sentences.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dude has 60 posts on CCS, and 47 of them were alleged "grammar corrections" to my postings. Not really exaggerating, either. I've never seen someone put so much effort into being made a mod short of outright saying "make me a mod!"

(Should I put a period after the quotation marks?)

{Do parenthetical statements require periodization?}

Its more confusing than watching Cutler trying to find the hot receiver in the face of a blitz

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He probably loves my avatar photo.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you were a couch potato or didn't have 4 year's experience of lifting semi-regularly your gains are totally loyal and believable.

Definitely not a couch potato. More like hyper active before parents shoved drugs down their kids throat. Just scrawny with a high metabolism. I did play football but it was a small school system with minimal facilities.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
A woman touring Europe cabled her husband the following message: "Have found wonderful bracelet. Price seventy-five thousand dollars. May I buy it?"

Her husband immediately responded with the message: "No, price too high." However, the telegraph operator missed one small detail in his transmission — the signal for a comma after the word "No."

The wife in Europe received the reply: "No price too high." Elated by the good news, she bought the bracelet. When she returned to the United States and showed the new bracelet to her shocked husband, he filed a lawsuit against the telegraph company — and won!

From that point on, telegraph rules required operators to spell out punctuation rather than use symbols. No price was too high to avoid the same mistake.
good point cause ccs deals with expensive jewelry and overseas communication on a daily basis :facepalm: