Da knicks

AussieBear

IS MY TEAM NOW.

Im only loyal to da bears....i never really had a NBA team... just followed the game and playas..

Hopefully WE can pick up KD and/or Noah. Gotta find a way to ship the melo though..

PLus..... Jyall need a knicks post icon now...

DA bulls made the worst trade in the history of da game.......... rose was decent after the allstar break peeps... expect good things from him all next year...and the rest of his career... Rose is still 27 years old.. even with no lift, the man can still penetrate.

eastern conference finals here we come.

AussieBear

image.jpg

BN-KN887_NYTAN0_J_20150929163058.jpg

Melo-Head.jpg

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
IS MY TEAM NOW.

Im only loyal to da bears....i never really had a NBA team... just followed the game and playas..

Hopefully WE can pick up KD and/or Noah. Gotta find a way to ship the melo though..

PLus..... Jyall need a knicks post icon now...

DA bulls made the worst trade in the history of da game.......... rose was decent after the allstar break peeps... expect good things from him all next year...and the rest of his career... Rose is still 27 years old.. even with no lift, the man can still penetrate.

eastern conference finals here we come.

What kind of bandwagonner are you? At least pick a good team.

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
Yeah loyalty of the minute has a new man. Some might remember when Mike Ditka became the head coach of the New Orleans Saints. There were some loud bonehead fans who said they would follow Da Coach and while remaining Bear fans would be Saints fans too. Like following that losing train wreck of a team lasted long.

See you and your teeny tiny bandwagon later

AussieBear

I don't know. How bout the warriors or spurs?

that would be ghay. neither team has a d rose or da white unicorn.

Yeah loyalty of the minute has a new man. Some might remember when Mike Ditka became the head coach of the New Orleans Saints. There were some loud bonehead fans who said they would follow Da Coach and while remaining Bear fans would be Saints fans too. Like following that losing train wreck of a team lasted long.

See you and your teeny tiny bandwagon later

ditka left... my fandom stayed with da burrs..

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
well enjoy the knicks, now get out and go join their forum, no reason for you to be here.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
are you saying jordan is coming out of retirement??

[video=youtube;haWRUpPw_tI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haWRUpPw_tI[/video]

Willis Reed damn sure isn't. That's how long it's been since they've won anything lol what a fail troll

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
How are you letting Aussie troll yall? He is terrible at it. Its clones fault followed by Novak.

AussieBear

Willis Reed damn sure isn't. That's how long it's been since they've won anything lol what a fail troll

damn, you already know more about da knicks than me.... seems like someone has been moonlighting as a knicks fan. da knickahbockas baby

How are you letting Aussie troll yall? He is terrible at it. Its clones fault followed by Novak.

isnt calling out members is a violation of the tos?? clones and novak should have you self ban.... i doubt honorable people such as clone and novak would appreciate you dragging their names through da mud..

on da real tho.. im not trolling... im just feeling hurt... how da bulls could do d rose like this is beyond me.... for garbage peeps... garbage

Troy23

Liked Posts:
damn, you already know more about da knicks than me.... seems like someone has been moonlighting as a knicks fan. da knickahbockas baby

isnt calling out members is a violation of the tos?? clones and novak should have you self ban.... i doubt honorable people such as clone and novak would appreciate you dragging their names through da mud..

on da real tho.. im not trolling... im just feeling hurt... how da bulls could do d rose like this is beyond me.... for garbage peeps... garbage

I'm hurt too about Derrick being traded. Actually, a week later and I'm still furious. But life goes on. Derrick will not be the last great Bulls player. There will be many more. We still have one in Jimmy Butler.

I love Derrick. I love this team more. Yea I hate Gar Forman and John Paxson, but my love is for the BULLS uniform. Don't walk away from the team just because the front office made a stupid ass move. Hell, your name is AussieBear, so you're an Australian right? Just like me. I'm a Port Adelaide supporter, I HATED that Matthew Primus was our senior coach. I didn't stop supporting my footy club though. Coz it's about the jumper. The club. Same here with the Bulls. It's about the jersey, the team. I don't like what the front office is doing, but I'm still gonna give 110% support to the guys who have the honor of wearing that Bulls jersey!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I blame didshe for this. That fucking manlet is always up to no good.

AussieBear

its gonna be the other way round next season.... hahaha phucing jose cuervo... gl bulls

[video=youtube;eGevwb-29YU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGevwb-29YU[/video]