Would you be a fan of legalizing PEDs?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
A big no to PEDS. Our children look up to professional athletes more than we want to at times and allowing this and opening up the floodgates will prove to be detrimental to the kids. Drugs are bad and young athletes don't need it while they are still growing.

A big no. Will stop watching the NFL if it happened.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Make them legal and kids will HAVE TO do it to achieve their dream. I don't see how it will ever be ok to put kids in that position.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, well technically Gatorade is a performance enhancer, but no.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
if its herbal and with no man made chemicals I would consider it

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
if its herbal and with no man made chemicals I would consider it

That's an interesting idea, do they have those available?

I'm not sure what the NFL things of it, but if they have a problem with creatine that's ridiculous. I won't touch the stuff, but it does have its benefits.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
hgh is made by science its not natural

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
That's an interesting idea, do they have those available?

I'm not sure what the NFL things of it, but if they have a problem with creatine that's ridiculous. I won't touch the stuff, but it does have its benefits.

Did you have a bad experience with Creatine? I take a combo with NO and seem to like it.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would be cool to see all the retired players pushing around portable dialysis machines.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
See what happens when you slackers don't help stop the stupid.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
The synthetic stuff is based on all natural human hormones buddy. If it were extracted it would be 100% natural but probably not as safe unless it's a genetic match.
yes based but that's just the start its the finished produced that makes it not natural imo

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Did you have a bad experience with Creatine? I take a combo with NO and seem to like it.

Na man, I know you bodybuild and I've worked in fitness clubs since I was 16. It's just the long term effects you need to worry about.

Creatine obviously for kidneys and NO worries me due to the heart and nervous system. Yes, you'll get studies that say it's totally fine; you just have to watch those specific ones due to who they work for.

One of the best advice I received is from one of my real good friends dad, who was MR. America in the 80s and trained with Lou and Arnie a lot in Arizona. He's got issues now and if you want to be serious just train, keep your poses and drink coffee lol. Seriously, he said best pre workout is just a cup of joe.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
If you are to do those supplements Man, just be cautious. Sauna everyday to help sweat any existing toxins and take milk thistle.