Would you be a fan of legalizing PEDs?

BestBearsFan

Liked Posts:
Yes it should be legal. Putting people in jail for using hgh and testosterone is just as stupid as locking people up for weed. As far as use in sports it should probably be banned.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Na man, I know you bodybuild and I've worked in fitness clubs since I was 16. It's just the long term effects you need to worry about.

Creatine obviously for kidneys and NO worries me due to the heart and nervous system. Yes, you'll get studies that say it's totally fine; you just have to watch those specific ones due to who they work for.

One of the best advice I received is from one of my real good friends dad, who was MR. America in the 80s and trained with Lou and Arnie a lot in Arizona. He's got issues now and if you want to be serious just train, keep your poses and drink coffee lol. Seriously, he said best pre workout is just a cup of joe.

Thanks for the advice. I take something called Volcano from GNC and am almost out. I do drink a lot of coffee so I might give it a try on its own.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Yes it should be legal. Putting people in jail for using hgh and testosterone is just as stupid as locking people up for weed. As far as use in sports it should probably be banned.
hgh and testosterone are apples and oranges compared to weed, but I do agree with making it legal cause if people want to kill themselves let them be stupid

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It took me a long time to be able to drink coffee black without all the cream and sugar. Now, I actually prefer it black. Go figure.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
hgh and testosterone are apples and oranges compared to weed, but I do agree with making it legal cause if people want to kill themselves let them be stupid

My dad is hardcore Libertarian and he wants all drugs legal. Huge Ron Paul supporter IIRC.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
No, we don't.. tell us.
its called common sense some people have it others well, when the box says grease the bottom of the pan before cooking they end up burning the house down. I cant help those who cant put 2 and 2 together

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol at those that say they wouldn't watch the game. You are watching a shit ton of them on it already. Do you think it's a coincidence these fuckers have been getting enlarged hearts and dying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Not only would it put pressure on people who wish to keep their body clean to take PEDs, it would also push athletes to take even more dangerous drugs to get an advantage over those who take more routine PEDs. i am against it.

(X) The correct answer.

Anyone who is arguing that the fact that some athletes- or even most- are already taking PEDs and therefore we should open up the floodgates, are logically challenged.

I DO THINK some drugs considered PEDs should be allowed in very limited cases of certain injuries.....but there should be like 3 panels at different levels to ensure minimL gaming the system.

E.G. How most of the fighters over 30 were on the gas in the UFC and calling it TRT.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
No, it is cheating. i wish they would get stricter with the bans. Even taking Creatine and all that powder junk they sell at GNC is cheating. No different than taking steroids to me. It all enhances or people wouldn't be using it, plus that junk is all bad for you. I also think that this PEDs question should never cross a person's mind. Easy answer, No.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yes based but that's just the start its the finished produced that makes it not natural imo

So you're OK with tearing out pituitary glands and milking them straight into you mouth?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you are to do those supplements Man, just be cautious. Sauna everyday to help sweat any existing toxins and take milk thistle.

lmfao

just sweat every day and take milk thistle... lmfao