Jay Cutler hates LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchapalooza

It's irrational and moronic to even make that argument.

Fact is Jay's not going to have a good year, every year it's the same thought . 'Dis da year dat cutla will break out!' Never happens

Then why did you bring it up? and two can play at this.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Urblack please move this to your petting forum. Can we be spared this conversation again during the holiday weekend?

-- tapatalkin'!

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
I've never to LA, so I can't relate. Nashville is a cool place to visit, I couldn't live there. Chicago is Chicago. Nashville seems to be the new Austin, as celebs/rock stars have been flocking there recently.

JPPT1974

April Showers and Easter 2024!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Seattle Mariners
  1. Los Angeles FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. St. Louis Blues
  1. Kentucky Wildcats
I may have had a love-hate relationship with Jay C. But at least as a kid I used to want to move to LA. But now as an adult, not so much. As heard it is trash there. If you do not have the money.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Its called Nash Vegas.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I've never to LA, so I can't relate. Nashville is a cool place to visit, I couldn't live there. Chicago is Chicago. Nashville seems to be the new Austin, as celebs/rock stars have been flocking there recently.
Great city in general, love Nashville

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nashville is actually pretty nice. I wouldn't mind living there. The Carolinas would be tops on my list as well.

Really most of California sucks ass. I travel to southern California and San Jose quite a bit and it is filthy. Plus housing is ridiculous.

I was just in Chicago this week and there is about 10 to 15 things I love about Chicago and about 30 things I hate. Nice place to visit. That is about as far as I will go.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love southern California. Places are filthy, but other places are very nice. I lived in San Jose for a few years...I guess I never noticed the filth. I lived in LA on the coast for a year, and never really went into the actual city. Seemed like a terrible place.

I live in a fairly clean and tidy city so I notice those kinds of things. There are very nice places in California, don't get me wrong, but I just despise some of the mentality, the traffic, and there really are some crapholes there. San Jose, for all its big tech industry is surrounded by really a shitty area.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought compared to San Fran and its surrounding areas, San Jose was like a giant Naperville. Maybe it was just relative.

I believe so......

I walked into a Target in San Jose and it looked like a ghetto Walmart. Shit was thrown on the floor employees didn't give a shit. Typically Targets everywhere are nicely kept. That was the worst I've seen.

Streets were less than stellar there, garbage along the highways, and the much of the median sidewalks were overgrown and dirty.....just felt less than what a town with a shitload of Silicon Valley money should be.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the problem is that no one in California actually "works", even those with jobs. Very poor work ethic. Almost European poor.

I completely agree with that......

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I live in a fairly clean and tidy city so I notice those kinds of things. There are very nice places in California, don't get me wrong, but I just despise some of the mentality, the traffic, and there really are some crapholes there. San Jose, for all its big tech industry is surrounded by really a shitty area.

Sup with all the homeless here lately do? Mayor calls them Urban Travelers. Lol god.bless the suburbs.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sup with all the homeless here lately do? Mayor calls them Urban Travelers. Lol god.bless the suburbs.

Denver does there 'sweeps' consistently.......some of the panhandling can get aggressive down at the 16th street mall, but the police will roll them.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Google homeless man attacks during broad daylight on 16th street. Channel 7 ran a story.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I may have had a love-hate relationship with Jay C. But at least as a kid I used to want to move to LA. But now as an adult, not so much. As heard it is trash there. If you do not have the money.

THe thing is that you can't beat the weather out here. Everything else, not so much upside.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
its just more off season fluff piece junk.

Cutler may have never even said anything and it really doesnt matter if he did and I doubt he cares.

I like inner cities but LA can be and is too dense. New York is twice that.
Never been to Chicago.

I may be totally out of context since I havent even read anything.

but this site takes forever to load for me. I Hate sites that do that. Is it a cookie thing or what?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If you do not have the money.

Everywhere is a shit hole with no money. Everywhere is lovely if you have money.

Every place mentioned ITT would be a great place to live if you are wealthy. Nashville, LA, No Cal, even NYC is nice if you can afford the best, if not, it's a shit hole.

The Cutlers will be young and wealthy when Jay hangs up his jersey inverting contact lenses, they can live wherever they want.

Somebody already mentioned Kristen taking crap from fans, who needs that shit? I think Nashville would be a great place to hang.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
And didn't she have to get a restraining order from some nut job who gave her a flat tire on purpose so he could talk to her?

Remember reading that last year

And it's a shame bear fans are fucking morons when it comes to football. Herrrr derrrr Jay sucks we want Rodgers. Cutler still gets last laugh, he's going no where.
He only didnt go anywhere cause of that dumb contract. If this regime walked in on a contract year he woyld never have been kept

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

mecha

Liked Posts:
jesus christ. this thread was supposedly about some shit that was supposedly said in regards to Jay Cutler not liking Los Angeles.

now it's back to "lol Jay sux"

do you people genuinely have nothing better to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.