Jay Cutler hates LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
jesus christ. this thread was supposedly about some shit that was supposedly said in regards to Jay Cutler not liking Los Angeles.

now it's back to "lol Jay sux"

do you people genuinely have nothing better to do?
How dare they violate the sanctity of my troll job!

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
If Jay ever wins a super bowl playing for the Bears she might change her mind.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love LA, great city—close to water, mountains, forests, lots of art, food. Traffic sucks. Lots of great neighborhoods. I grew up in St. Louis, love visiting, but it was always too small for me. Love Chicago, for so many reasons—great people, art, food, sports, and lots of cool neighborhoods, loved Wicker Park / Bucktown, where I lived for 12 years.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
They don't even live in Chicago.

Pretty sure they have a home in Lake Forest and one in Nashville.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
would love to see kristin deal with traffic in logan

StrongerThanAll

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
L.A. is for big titted beautiful rich people and not fat sausage eating cigar smoking thread mongers..... inhales Looks down.. I need to move back to aurora

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
L.A. is for big titted beautiful rich people and not fat sausage eating cigar smoking thread mongers..... inhales Looks down.. I need to move back to aurora

LA is pretty much a pig sty of a city to live in. Homeless people abound. Neighborhoods are dangerous. There are a lot of great entertainment venues and things to do but it is getting there and getting back that sucks. There are a lot of other towns that are as good as any in the US within 20 miles of LA but the price of houses is high and unaffordable to the regular working schleps.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Jay ever wins a super bowl playing for the Bears she might change her mind.

I just wish that for one damn season that the Bears would actually put a good offensive line in front of Jay. He never has had a good offensive line together with good receivers to work with. It just would be interesting to see what his production would be. But then we have the McCaskey family running things so it will never happen.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LA does suck, Nashville is more of a quiet city if that makes sense. My favorite city Imusic the U,S remains San Diego

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chicago is a cesspool of crime. Worst city in the USA. So glad I moved out of there in 1984. I read the Trib daily online and smh over the crime and corruption that is Chicago. Can't blame Kristin one bit. Way too many dummycrats too.
Last year, went to Chicago for my kid's AAU tournament. One of the parents got robbed, had her purse snatched, called the cops and was told they were too busy with gang crime to respond to the crime she was victim of. Sorry mofos.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Last year, went to Chicago for my kid's AAU tournament. One of the parents got robbed, had her purse snatched, called the cops and was told they were too busy with gang crime to respond to the crime she was victim of. Sorry mofos.

It is sad for me to read about all of the murders and shootings which occur in Chicago on a daily basis. I know that I would sure not want to be a cop in those areas because no matter what they do, someone will go after them. Personally, I think that the governor should call up the National Guard to control the neighborhoods while the cops raid where the gangs live and kick some ass.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It is sad for me to read about all of the murders and shootings which occur in Chicago on a daily basis. I know that I would sure not want to be a cop in those areas because no matter what they do, someone will go after them. Personally, I think that the governor should call up the National Guard to control the neighborhoods while the cops raid where the gangs live and kick some ass.

Where do the gangs live Hawk?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Where do the gangs live Hawk?

Got me but I would bet that the cops know where they are. The cops are really fighting a guerilla war and aren't armed as well as regular combat troops let alone having the weapons available to them. Plus they have legal beagles, anti-cop sentiment, and a crazy media just waiting to pounce on a cop who fires his gun for any reason whatsoever.

Like I said, they really should activate the National Guard to protect the innocent people on the street and let the police be empowered to really go after these scum who prey on the innocent.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I really wish people who don't live here would shut their mouths about how to solve the violence problem. Rolling out the national guard... Jesus christ

-- tapatalkin'!

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
jesus christ. this thread was supposedly about some shit that was supposedly said in regards to Jay Cutler not liking Los Angeles.

it's nagging, ongoing problem, closing ones i's 2 it, is not gonna make it go away.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Guess you don't either. Jay sucks.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I really people who don't live here would shut their mouths about how to solve the violence problem. Rolling out the national guard... Jesus christ

-- tapatalkin'!

Deport them.

Chicagowin

Liked Posts:
Everyone who says they'd pick whatever shitty suburb they live in over LA is either lying or just incredibly stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.