Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Their plan now is to be just good enough to make the playoffs, but not bad enough to get good draft position.

Stuck in basketball hell.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
The plan is for these buffoons to stay drunk and watch their monkey throw darts against a wall tacked with personnel rosters.

And hope they can cash a few more paychecks before being kicked to the curb.

Lol at "getting younger", lol at the shooting and spacing next year, and lol good luck to an inept HC employing a system that is entirely in-congruent with the personnel.

The 2016-2017 Bulls: welcome to the world of the knicks and atlanta hawks.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm with RacerX here and a bunch of others. The preseason moves, well, I just don't understand based upon comments from management and the way the league is going, offensively speaking. You have to have some shooters on this team. I'm looking around and... and... and... Same problems they had last year, but that Rondo is a better passer and maybe D. Wade can limp through the next 2 years.

Center position is worse, offensively speaking. You still have Mirotić hoisting three's, Snell? Wade if healthy at 2 can work but I've never thought of D. Wade as a three point sniper, which leaves Butler and his inconsistencies, some games he goes for 30+ others 15. Rondo isn't going to put up any kind of three's with any consistency. I just... um... Time will tell.

Last edited:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm with RacerX here and a bunch of others. The preseason moves, well, I just don't understand based upon comments from management and the way the league is going, offensively speaking. You have to have some shooters on this team. I'm looking around and... and... and... Same problems they had last year, but that Rondo is a better passer and maybe D. Wade can limp through the next 2 years.
The only thing you need to understand is that the Bulls are faking competence.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
its not about next year its about the 2017 FA class....CP3, Westbrook, Griffin

ive heard we'll have enough money to get 2 of these guys while keeping Wade/Butler

it doesn't mean we'll get one but we are in a hell of allot better position than we were....even if we don't get a big name we can still fill out the roster with pieces that fit better next to Wade/Butler

czman

Liked Posts:
The plan is to be the worst 3pt shooting team in the league with the most isolation basketball.................because that is what wins in today's NBA. Passing and 3's are for cowards who are afraid to go to the paint.

The plan also consists of setting the NBA record for most games missed by a starting 5.

AussieBear

so da bulls basically traded rose, holiday and a second.. (the other seconds void each other)

for lopez, grant and a 29 yr old d league prodigy..

way to get younger with those signings tho...

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
its not about next year its about the 2017 FA class....CP3, Westbrook, Griffin

ive heard we'll have enough money to get 2 of these guys while keeping Wade/Butler

it doesn't mean we'll get one but we are in a hell of allot better position than we were....even if we don't get a big name we can still fill out the roster with pieces that fit better next to Wade/Butler

CP3, Wade and Butler as a big 3 next year?

Wade and Paul are buddies...

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Sounds like some of you would rather suck on purpose, get lucky in the draft and save money for a couple of superstar free agents.

Only one problem---That hardly ever works. No one wants to go to a shitty team with a losing culture. Ask the Sixers and Bucks. Hell, anymore, ask the Lakers.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Trade Butler for Cousins... one can dream

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
so da knicks basically traded Lopez, Calderon, Grant, and second rounders..

for 10% of what Rose used to be, and 20% of what Noah used to be..

way to get worse with those trades tho...
Fixed.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cap people ? Can we trade Snell and Felicio, Gibson plus the rights to Sac pick outside 8 next year? Plus a second and cash? For Gay....where are we at?
?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Cousins is a beast. I would do that trade in a heartbeat.

He is, but I'm not a fan of going back to the days of having nothing but role players and pricey big men. Jimmy is the type of player we needed for years that seemed unreachable, do people not remember this?