Report: Noah to sign with Knicks for 18mil/year

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
I hate to lose Jo but it is insane for the Knicks to pay a fragile, offensively limited player that much money. Part of why I value Jo is his leadership but I don't think Melo can be led by anyone with the exception of his wife. On paper it looks fine to have Jo be a great passing, defensive center feeding the scorers the Knicks have in place now but he is going to frustrated when everybody and his brother is blowing by them so he has to take fouls and for the 1,000th time he turns looking for backside help and there's nobody there. When, not if, Noah gets injured the Knicks will be stuck with his contract and nothing they can do with him.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Porzingis isn't that bad of a defender...

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
So all of my jersey's are gone now (Gordon, Deng, Rose, Noah, and soon to be Gasol) and I can't wear my MJ jersey from grade school cuz that's in a frame, plus it wouldn't fit anyway.

Now comes the tough choice: Do I go with a Butler jersey even though the love for him has dwindled with this past sesason or do I roll the dice on a McBuckets jersey, hoping he eventually turns into Wally Szczerbiak?

I really wish I could get a Jud Bucheler Jersey. That would solve all of my problems.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Given the love between McDermott and the coach, I think thats the safest bet. Everyone else is a trade risk, but Butler is a good choice as this is his team for at least 1/2 a season.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Wow...so I'm the only one that truly appreciated all the passion Noah played with, hated the decision to take away his starting role, and wishes him well in New York because he still has some gas in the tank?

Lonely over here.

D
Yes.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
So all of my jersey's are gone now (Gordon, Deng, Rose, Noah, and soon to be Gasol) and I can't wear my MJ jersey from grade school cuz that's in a frame, plus it wouldn't fit anyway.

Now comes the tough choice: Do I go with a Butler jersey even though the love for him has dwindled with this past sesason or do I roll the dice on a McBuckets jersey, hoping he eventually turns into Wally Szczerbiak?

I really wish I could get a Jud Bucheler Jersey. That would solve all of my problems.

You could be super lame and get one of those jerseys with your name on it. Lol.

Cop a Jerry Sloan jersey, no worries there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I'm not even into wearing jerseys anymore. I like the shirts though with player name and number on it. Anyone want my rose one lol

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
What did Noah do the last 2 or 3 seasons to warrant a raise like that? Did the Knicks not notice that the Bulls couldn't win diddly with Noah or Rose in their prime? Now these two are shells of their former selves.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
You know what fuck me. Mozgov about to get 16 mil a year. I take back what I said about Lopez. Apparently he's underpaid quite a bit.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
You know what fuck me. Mozgov about to get 16 mil a year. I take back what I said about Lopez. Apparently he's underpaid quite a bit.

Me too. This is ridiculous.

Lopez was a steal the way this is going.

AussieBear

What did Noah do the last 2 or 3 seasons to warrant a raise like that? Did the Knicks not notice that the Bulls couldn't win diddly with Noah or Rose in their prime? Now these two are shells of their former selves.

cap has gone up... playa inflation... lots of role players are getting paid this offseason...

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow...so I'm the only one that truly appreciated all the passion Noah played with, hated the decision to take away his starting role, and wishes him well in New York because he still has some gas in the tank?

Lonely over here.

D

No you're not man. I'm right here.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
Wow..haven't been on here in ages...

I'll be honest.. I'll miss Rose & Noah and I'll always be a fan of them both.

The Knicks can have them now though. Maybe they'll do enough to get them in the playoffs. That's about it.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hate to lose Jo but it is insane for the Knicks to pay a fragile, offensively limited player that much money. Part of why I value Jo is his leadership but I don't think Melo can be led by anyone with the exception of his wife. On paper it looks fine to have Jo be a great passing, defensive center feeding the scorers the Knicks have in place now but he is going to frustrated when everybody and his brother is blowing by them so he has to take fouls and for the 1,000th time he turns looking for backside help and there's nobody there. When, not if, Noah gets injured the Knicks will be stuck with his contract and nothing they can do with him.

Noah was a big favorite of mine and I am happy that he got a good contract. I hope he can be healthy this coming season and return to what he was when he was the defensive player of the year.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
love my man Jo! glad he got paid, wish he could still be a bull. that said, its a business on both ends. he still has some left in the tank, you can believe that. I honestly wish he had gone to Golden state for a discount. he is the piece they are missing. a 7 footer that can rebound and defend, while moving the ball quickly on offense was a match made in heaven.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
love my man Jo! glad he got paid, wish he could still be a bull. that said, its a business on both ends. he still has some left in the tank, you can believe that. I honestly wish he had gone to Golden state for a discount. he is the piece they are missing. a 7 footer that can rebound and defend, while moving the ball quickly on offense was a match made in heaven.

I think that noah is gone. This noah is unwatchable.