1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
entitled to your opinion, just don't be surprised when youre wrong

He isn't wrong....

I mean..what is the best Noah is going to do? 10 rebounds, 5-6 assists, 8 points is like his ceiling. Doubtful he can achieve any of those numbers. Can he impact on defense?

Do you realize he was always just a little short for a center? A little slow, and a bit weak? Guys like Greg Monroe, Jordan on the clippers, and Cousins absolutely abuse him physcially even in his prime.

His shot is fucking terrible, and when your legs and feet start to ache your fine motor control is just a bit effected, meaning his terrible form and the lack of margin for error is more of a problem. His shot is so flat.

A young Noah on the Bulls and at Florida could use his length because he was light and could move and run. The guy is a 6'10" short armed weak slow footed terrible shooting bad running abomination of a basketball player with a huge BBall IQ.

Sure he can pass...but understand that Noah at the high post has 5 defenders lay back on him, making even that prospect clogging to the flow. He stops the ball, and has little threat of a shot to open things up.

This novelty player has been detrimental to us for years.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
love my man Jo! glad he got paid, wish he could still be a bull. that said, its a business on both ends. he still has some left in the tank, you can believe that. I honestly wish he had gone to Golden state for a discount. he is the piece they are missing. a 7 footer that can rebound and defend, while moving the ball quickly on offense was a match made in heaven.

I'll give you that Golden State might be the one team in the NBA he could fit. Thats a good call and where his passing and spacing could be part of a great offense while his weaknesses would be covered up by not asking him to make plays or score. He could just keep the ball moving and get easy buckets, help on defense and play low minutes.

I'm just afraid the discount he would have had to take is about 15,000,000 out of 18,000,000.