Bears season ticket holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekaberon

Liked Posts:
Are you a Bears season ticket holder who saves all their ticket stubs from the games you attend? Do you frame them or display them in your home or man cave? If so, the Chicago Bears would like to speak to you for an article on the team website.

Please contact me if you are interested in helping out with this story.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you a Bears season ticket holder who saves all their ticket stubs from the games you attend? Do you frame them or display them in your home or man cave? If so, the Chicago Bears would like to speak to you for an article on the team website.

disliked

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Tell them they should get the CBMB back.

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
Bunch of *******

5v1sqD

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^^^ Dis guy knows the kind of OCD Baersz fans we got

The kind that inseminate their ticket stubs meticulously with small splashes forming the pattern of the bears logo when you turn on the flourescent mood lighting in the den?

AussieBear

yeah we frame the da regular season by wins and losses.. since da 85 bears... da bears have 245 win stubs and 235 losses... i noticed that over the last 20 years our tickets only show 4 playoff runs during this time.. please correct this % if you get a chance

mecha

Liked Posts:
Tell them they should get the CBMB back.

it was fucking stupid they closed it. "teehee, we're going to get with the times, we're going to close the message board and start having ONLINE DISCUSSIONS ON FACEBOOK! LOLOL!"

fuck you. you're ignorant.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
it was fucking stupid they closed it. "teehee, we're going to get with the times, we're going to close the message board and start having ONLINE DISCUSSIONS ON FACEBOOK! LOLOL!"

fuck you. you're ignorant.

You seem upset

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Didn't DB54 commit suicide over the board closing? Not lurking around here I assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.