Offseason

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Come back, hockey. I miss you. And I can only handle about 2-3 more weeks of the Bears before I'll want to die.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Duncan Keith not participating in Worlds, still recovering from off season knee surgery. Bouwmeester takes his spot for team Canada

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Duncan Keith not participating in Worlds, still recovering from off season knee surgery. Bouwmeester takes his spot for team Canada

Can't decide if I'm encouraged that Keith is avoiding the Worlds to rehab more or if I'm concerned that this knee thing is going to bother him when the NHL season starts up.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
It bothered him going into last season when he didn't get surgery but from April to October is better than last year's cup layover rest and him playing in September.

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can't decide if I'm encouraged that Keith is avoiding the Worlds to rehab more or if I'm concerned that this knee thing is going to bother him when the NHL season starts up.
I'd rather it be an issue early rather than late. We need our best overall D-man and 2nd best defensive d-man firing on all cylinders come the end of the season.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
CqwMgraUIAAMxmJ.jpg:large

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why the fucks did we trade TT again?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Great now DMelt gonna binge drink and Ima have to pull him out of some illegal whore house down by the docks and remind him there is life after TT....

Godamnit Rask

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Great now DMelt gonna binge drink and Ima have to pull him out of some illegal whore house down by the docks and remind him there is life after TT....

Godamnit Rask

Better hurry