Offseason

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
About 3-4 weeks from training camp and 6 weeks from official 16/17 puck drop. The dog days of summer...

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Las Vegas just registered another name... "Sand Knights" haha... well anything but something hawks I guess.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep, still here waiting for October!

CrNgdJcWcAAlTDr.jpg

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Rundblad signed again in the Swiss league with the team he got loaned too. Somewhat interesting either he wanted to go back there or nobody in the khl even wanted him for much.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Great now DMelt gonna binge drink and Ima have to pull him out of some illegal whore house down by the docks and remind him there is life after TT....

Godamnit Rask

Hawks ended up saying they decided to move him due to not working hard enough in practice to move up the lines. REally a waste considering the ransom Vancouver was willing to give us for him before he really played in the NHL. We know Q, these rookies play well enough like Saad and Panarin, they are set. If they do not show near dominance their first five games its gonna be spot time.

Really wanted to see more of the Teuvo, Panarin and Kane line this year, now we just need to hope Schmaltz kills it from day one and gets his legit shot to center the second or third line. Really dont want to see Krueger playing anywhere but fourth line.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Apparently do to insurance complications, Versteeg isn't signing in the Swiss league so he's back on the Ufa market. The 3rd return is open and he fills the LW box

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

Jsnowball81

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As much as I hate Steeger's face I would like to see him back in the indian head on a minimum deal. He is a solid 1 year rental while these kids develop.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Every year Steegers been on the Hawks since his full rookie year they either won the cup or lost the western conference finals

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every year Steegers been on the Hawks since his full rookie year they either won the cup or lost the western conference finals

He's got that "magic rap" thing going.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
If Versteeg takes a cheap deal I wouldn't mind him on the team again.

/ducks

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is definitely playing time for Versteeg on this BH squad.

We were half a line short on talent last year until trade deadline at times, and it's now a full line.

I'm not too optimistic unless seabrook lost 20 pounds and Keith got a bionic knee and Crawford/Kane quit drinking and Toews started practicing again on his hands and Hossa found the fountain of youth.

We are going to have to play most of our forward trade assets,

This team is going to likely be fighting to make the playoffs

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Well seabs lost hopefully the dead weight of playing with 3 rookies, hopefully never paired in 5on5 spots with Tvr again.

There's so much constant focus on the unknown of the forwards it gets massively ignored how important capable defenseman are.