Offseason

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://www.secondcityhockey.com/201...mination-cap-hit-buyout-blackhawks-europe-nhl

Rundblad is officially gone after a mutual contract termination.

66803468.jpg

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Oh boy!

Court Documents: Evander Kane Grabbed Women's Necks At Bar, Fought With Bouncer

"Kane grabbed two women’s necks, pulled another woman’s hair, and fought with a bouncer at a Buffalo club called Bottoms Up on June 24, according to sworn statements to police acquired by Buffalo news station WKBW."

"Kane turned himself in for arrest on July 22, and has been charged with four counts of non-criminal harassment and one count of criminal trespass. Kane’s attorney told WKBW that Kane plans to plead not guilty."

http://deadspin.com/court-documents-evander-kane-grabbed-womens-necks-at-b-1784395383

Last edited by a moderator:

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Oh boy!

Court Documents: Kane Grabbed Women's Necks At Bar, Fought With Bouncer

"Kane grabbed two women’s necks, pulled another woman’s hair, and fought with a bouncer at a Buffalo club called Bottoms Up on June 24, according to sworn statements to police acquired by Buffalo news station WKBW."

"Kane turned himself in for arrest on July 22, and has been charged with four counts of non-criminal harassment and one count of criminal trespass. Kane’s attorney told WKBW that Kane plans to plead not guilty."

http://deadspin.com/court-documents-evander-kane-grabbed-womens-necks-at-b-1784395383

Just want to make sure you (and anyone else reading this) is aware that this refers to the Evander Kane incident...

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Considering his link opens to a picture of Evander Kane at the top of the story, I'm sure he did.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I just couldn't resist. I actually edited his first name out of the headline. The real dick move was when I almost started a new thread for this.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just couldn't resist. I actually edited his first name out of the headline. The real dick move was when I almost started a new thread for this.

I heard the catfish were biting down by the mud bogs.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Oh boy!

Court Documents: Evander Kane Grabbed Women's Necks At Bar, Fought With Bouncer

No abuse of power, nothing to see here.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Well Kane is a fitting left winger who skates a two way game and has been used at PK roles..

But talk about abuse of power, McDonagh would be peeved if Stan brought in Evander to cause extra media uproar chaos.

Plus, Foley doesn't need that exta layer, he already couldn't tell Hossa or Richards in 91 apart all 14-15 season long

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well Kane is a fitting left winger who skates a two way game and has been used at PK roles..

But talk about abuse of power, McDonagh would be peeved if Stan brought in Evander to cause extra media uproar chaos.

Plus, Foley doesn't need that exta layer, he already couldn't tell Hossa or Richards in 91 apart all 14-15 season long

Man that drove me nuts.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
http://www.tsn.ca/blue-jackets-sign-f-gagner-to-one-year-deal-1.536320

Gagner signs with CBJ. Thought he was someone the Blackhawks might take a look at. Certainly wouldn't have been a perfect (or even ideal possibly) fit but still have to believe that the Blackhawks would like some more options or players who could potentially fill a top 6 spot if needed. Gagner has the skill but really hasn't put it all together that well so far.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://www.tsn.ca/blue-jackets-sign-f-gagner-to-one-year-deal-1.536320

Gagner signs with CBJ. Thought he was someone the Blackhawks might take a look at. Certainly wouldn't have been a perfect (or even ideal possibly) fit but still have to believe that the Blackhawks would like some more options or players who could potentially fill a top 6 spot if needed. Gagner has the skill but really hasn't put it all together that well so far.

Isn't he Kaner's buddy from OHL. For $650 K might have been someone to look at. Change of scenery, Kane, etc.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They should have signed Gagner and then traded Kane and Gagner to Ottawa for Turris , or in the alternative for Ryan Miller.

This post needs more caps and bolded font.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gagner was a viable starter and a good Kruger like workman,

these guys have wives? Maybe Gagner's wouldn't allow him to go to Kane, or a part of Gagners soul knew better than to rejoin his college age buddy from the OHL.

If its going to be alot of Rasmussen this year, I think Gagner was an upgrade. But I haven't seen Schmaltz in camp.

Vesey-Toews-Hossa
Panarin-AA-Kane
Desjardins-Kruger-Hartman
Panik-Schmaltz-Motte

Rasmussen, Fortin, Baun, Vinny,

If we get Vesey, I believe McNeil gets moved the same week. TT trade seems a mistake, as It think Schmaltz and him would have had something together.

I think Q likes a little more attack out of the not Desjardins-Kruger shut down line than Gagner showed last year, but Gagner was a guy who did alot of things right, and looked good during Philly's late season surge, was a big part of what I was seeing. He had something in the tank, but was stuck on a pretty shitty team.