Kevin Barkley vs Charles Durant thread formerly AtL

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
AMAZING!!!!! My two favorite players on the same team!

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Motherfuckers. They will probably get 74 wins and a title this time.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Motherfuckers. They will probably get 74 wins and a title this time.

They may be the best team ever now. I dont know how any team in this league is going to handle them. People dont realize how good has become on the D side as well. They may not win 74 because they may have to gel first. But, come playoff time. They are going to be steam rollers.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
They may be the best team ever now. I dont know how any team in this league is going to handle them. People dont realize how good has become on the D side as well. They may not win 74 because they may have to gel first. But, come playoff time. They are going to be steam rollers.

Another case of the rich getting richer. On the other hand I guess we can go for a player like iquodala. It doesn't look like the bulls want to tank. Im sure warriors will give him away and some other players to make room for kd.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I was certain KD would do 1 + 1 with okc and the bulls would sign him and westbrook next season.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Durant 6 years ago:

CmiFO21WEAA_sDC.jpg

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Damn. I dont know who can beat them. But then again, I thought the warriors would win the championship. There is nobody in the east that could stop them.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
6 years is a long time particularly when you haven't won a championship.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Damn. I dont know who can beat them. But then again, I thought the warriors would win the championship. There is nobody in the east that could stop them.

I hope they don't win 70 games. I seriously don't want to root for lebron again.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Durant 6 years ago:

CmiFO21WEAA_sDC.jpg
Guess LeBron going to 6 straight Finals and him only going to one got to his head.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully LeBron's days as the bad guy are done

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
6 years ago Durant was 21. I wonder how many people on here have different views and opinions than their 21 year old self.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
6 years ago Durant was 21. I wonder how many people on here have different views and opinions than their 21 year old self.
Nah, I'm the same I've been since I was 4 :smug:

I can't say I can't blame him, but at the same time, I thought the draft day trade was enough to give some role players to OKC to make Durant stay and win that series next year against GSW..... Wasn't expecting him to feel the need to team up with 3 other stars that can win a championship without him just so he can win a ring.

czman

Liked Posts:
WOW. KD to Golden State on a 2-year, 54 million dollar deal.

I wonder how they are fitting that under the cap. I assume that Barnes and Ezeli are gone. I wonder if they have to move someone else in a trade.

The NBA is horrible now. Not sure why anyone would even be remotely interested in the NBA right now. The talent disparity in growing out of control and long term this can't be good for the league.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well...Warriors have to win the title now. If they lose again they're the joke of the league...even more than the mess that's the Nets or the Bulls.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wonder how they are fitting that under the cap. I assume that Barnes and Ezeli are gone. I wonder if they have to move someone else in a trade.

The NBA is horrible now. Not sure why anyone would even be remotely interested in the NBA right now. The talent disparity in growing out of control and long term this can't be good for the league.

Hmm

Well GSW has 80 million in committed salaries, and the cap is set at 94.. So really that would say they only have 14 in free space at the moment. My guess is they're gonna trade Iggy for nothing to gain another 11 in free space and make Durant's first year fit in at 25 million.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Total and complete cowardly move by Durant. And of course he was the right to play for any team so that doesn't need to be pointed out...

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LBJ's situation and KD's situation are different imo.

LBJ left a pretty bad Cavs team. A lot of people were expecting him to leave, what rubbed them the wrong way was how he went about announcing it. It made sense that he wanted to leave. Look at how the Cavs completely collapsed without him.

KD is leaving a pretty good OKC team. He's leaving another superstar player, which LBJ didn't have in CLE. Like Scoot mentioned, after that trade they made on draft night, they looked like they were going to be good enough to beat the Warriors next season. RW and Oladipo would have made a really good backcourt tandem, and they're both sound defensively. They already have two good bigs in Adams and Kanter, and the rookie they just got looks very promising. If KD stayed, I truly believe OKC would have won a title within the next two years. CLE was not going to win anything if LBJ stayed.

Unless he really hated playing with RW, or if he just wanted an easy path to the finals, this didn't make sense to me.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Total and complete cowardly move by Durant. And of course he was the right to play for any team so that doesn't need to be pointed out...

Haters gonna hate