IST: Reds @ Cubs

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Typical Cubs "pile on" game. Dont need the runs and they will score 13. But when the game is close they can't eek out 2 runs. Pad that run differential so the retards can say this is the best team of all time

Those assholes!!

Why try to score when you're already winning?

Don't they know the total number of runs in the series is predetermined, and they are taking away from tomorrow's game?

Those idiots!

Good grief! "Damn,We lost! "Damn. We won by too many!"

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Those assholes!!

Why try to score when you're already winning?

Don't they know the total number of runs in the series is predetermined, and they are taking away from tomorrow's game?

Those idiots!

Good grief! "Damn,We lost! "Damn. We won by too many!"
Just means that they are not a good team under pressure. Thank god they played a minor league team today or they would have extended their 10 game losing streak

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:
Just watched the post game interview with Willson Conteras. Kasper said it immediately following and I'd have to agree, he's an impressive young man. I read a story about how proud he was to complete the Cubs "language academy" and how important he felt that was. Easy kid to root for.

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
Damn right. Why do you guys think the Cubs have just owned the Reds this year? Its almost embarrassing. We killed them today. Bryant is a fucking machine that feasts on Reds pitchers. Guy cannot make an out either will walk or drive one to the wall or out of the yard every time . The guy is so dialed in its not even funny.

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
Im glad we play like 9 more games against theses . We're going to win all nine of those games. I don't care how many they put up were gonna bury the cockroaches...

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
Next were going to fuck up the Pirates again and Bryant is going to hit like 10 HR's against them the rest of the way if not even more. Bryant is going to hit 50 HR's this year

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
The Reds are a minor league team. Too bad the Cubs have such a hard time against good teams

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
We are 22- 18 against winning teams
and barely over .500 is good in your mind? Hardly good for the ESPN and homer fans hype machine. Remember they are supposed to be the greatest team in the history of baseball.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
End of the day. 52-30.
Yep. 52-30 with significant injuries. These players on the DL are starting to get healthy and close to returning. The Cubs played better in the second half last season. Let's see how they do down the stretch.

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:
and barely over .500 is good in your mind? Hardly good for the ESPN and homer fans hype machine. Remember they are supposed to be the greatest team in the history of baseball.

Typically playoff teams have close records against winning teams and advantages over teams with losing records. The 2015 Royals were 47-43 agains winning teams for a .522 clip. The 2014 Giants were 34-27 against winning teams for a .550 clip. The Cubs at 22-18 are at a .550 clip. I think that's pretty good.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I think it comes down to these are play off caliber teams that are playing them like that. Even Fla could end up there.

All it means is the Cubs are depending on youth too much right now. Add to it the pitching has been crap.

I'm impressed with Hendricks. He just goes about his business.

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:
I think it comes down to these are play off caliber teams that are playing them like that. Even Fla could end up there.

All it means is the Cubs are depending on youth too much right now. Add to it the pitching has been crap.

I'm impressed with Hendricks. He just goes about his business.

I think the Marlins are a better team than the Mets actually and are more apt to make the playoffs.

DanTown

Liked Posts:
Cubs lineup when they get everyone healthy

Fowler
Bryant
Rizzo
Zobrist
Contreras
Heyward
Baez/Soler
Russell

So good.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Cubs lineup when they get everyone healthy

Fowler
Bryant
Rizzo
Zobrist
Contreras
Heyward
Baez/Soler
Russell

So good.

Zobrist would be better in 2 hole..

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This team reminds me of the 2012 Bears...great against shit teams and shit against great teams