Mystical Take: Durant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kevin Durant is going to win a championship with Chris Paul, DeAndre Jordan, Jamal Crawford, and Blake Griffin

Evidence.

1) Durant said he was "blown away" by the Clippers coalition, specifically "their long term vision."

2) A master diabolic planner, possibly Rivers...would create a double agent with specific goals
a) infiltrate Kerr's system
b) discover Curry/Thompson training techniques around shooting. Durant has the talent and credentials to learn from their ways.
c) create a cap issue on the Warriors, a dilemna that in their hope for Durant signing extension, may loosen holds inside on thompson/green
d) create a little tension in their locker room
e) Defect to L.A., as a champion. Win 1 Championship in the next two years so he gets that monkey off his back. Then retire to L.A., hollywood, and the challenge/reward of bringing a champion to the Clippers...their own team. He can be part of the greatest team in NBA history, break some weird records, and then go build his own legacy in a place that has never won, which happens to be a land of sunshine, opprotunity, and where he loves to play summer ball in Compton.

The only foils to this plan, are if Lebron sees this move, and signs a 1 year with 2nd year player option in San Antonio, or OKC.

And Injury to Durant/Curry. They could lose one and still win though. You could argue Thompson/Green are more indespensible, cuz defense, but they are made of stronger stuff then the other two.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Really? I would like to smoke what you are smoking. How long did it take you to devise this scenario?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rask, I'm not hating on you, but this is just silly

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Rask, I'm not hating on you, but this is just silly

Paul_0009_2173790a.jpg

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I was on shrooms, I so would get what you are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.