1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A little too late GarPax

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I fully believe there is absolutely no plan to what they are doing.

stevethacreator

Liked Posts:
...Are there any point guards on the market? Because at the moment, our point guard position's flaccid right now.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I honestly can't imagine the Heat letting him sign elsewhere. I'd be shocked.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Gar - "We are going to get younger and more athletic"

Signs Dwayne Wade.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
So why would we want a guy that sabotaged us in 2010 and sucks now.

"I think the biggest question that you think about has to be loyalty," said Wade, a Richards grad who added he has been a Bulls fan for a long time. "I know one thing about Miami: It is a very loyal organization. I see what they do with their players when their players get done with the game of basketball … how loyal they are. I don't know about the Bulls."

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

"I think the biggest question that you think about has to be loyalty," said Wade, a Richards grad who added he has been a Bulls fan for a long time. "I know one thing about Miami: It is a very loyal organization. I see what they do with their players when their players get done with the game of basketball … how loyal they are. I don't know about the Bulls."

Wade is a big asshole who knees are giving out. Will get 25 million and up a year for a little above average play. Would rather get younger and suck for few years. Bulls are not contenders anyways. No elite superstar. No multiple stars on team. Blow it up. Trade jimmy and hope on the lottery. Man Boston at least has a young good coach to fall back on. Bulls don't even have that.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I just hope we're fucking with Miami. It makes no sense to blow future capspace now, since they wont be able to do shit with it this offseason. At this point they need to stand pat, one of the very few times where its actually their best options to do it, and watch, they're going to blow it and nab a couple of overpaid washed up players, and have no room to do anything next off-season.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Chicago Bulls =
-8a6d2862baf6b8a9.jpg

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:

Wade did not sabotage the Bulls. The Bulls and the state of Illinois sabotage themselves. Chicago is getting seriously overrated.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The hilarious part is I know Bucks fans that would LOVE for them to get Wade. I guess when you are so hungry for literally anyone to come to your team, you get stoked when Delly and a old Wade might come.

Signing Wade would be a terrible idea for the Bulls.

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
I would seriously question the 'aggressively' notion. He would take up all of the available cap space this year and soak up too much next year for it to be a serious consideration. If they signed Wade it would probably require a trade or 2 in order to better position them for next summer or at the very least to dump Doug and Dunleavy as they wouldn't have any minutes. Besides that he probably doesn't fit well with Jimmy who would move to the 3, both needing the ball quite a bit. I wouldn't completely rule out that the Bulls called Wade with no real interest just to yank his chain for the last time and to drive up what the Heat offer him.

It's like the article about Taj being the only player left from the 2011 EC Finals team. The lesson to learn is if you're hanging onto everybody or anybody from a team that 5 years ago wasn't good enough to win and hasn't since you're doing something wrong. That same applies to Wade, he's 5 years older than he was then and someone with 15 years in the league isn't who you build around.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
Bringing in Wade doesn't make sense. We aren't in "win now" mode. If we were, I'd be all for it but bringing in a dude that will probably retire before the team is good again is dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Makes no sense but that is the Bull's way. Fuck Wade. Why in the hell pay this guy that kind of money on a team going nowhere. Play the young guys and see what you got.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aggressively meaning they sent an email to one of his cousins,along with a Bulls cup holder.

AussieBear

wade is just creating leverage????

way to get younger tho

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I don't see the problem with Wade at 2 yrs/40 mil. We would still have cap space next season to bring in a max guy and Wade certainly won't hurt recruiting wise. Wade with 1 more year left, Butler, Valentine, some of the young guys (Portis, Doug, Grant) and our own 1st round pick + MAYBE the Kings pick isn't a bad sales pitch to Griffin or Westbrook. Maybe even Durant if he only signs for 1 year. Signing Wade brings virtually no downside whatsoever.