Why is Quintana not an All Star?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
How is Jose not an All Star selection? Does Yost hate the White Sox that much? Furthermore how was he not on the Final Vote? And Finally not the injury replacement for Marco Estrada?

Something is rotten here.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How is Jose not an All Star selection? Does Yost hate the White Sox that much? Furthermore how was he not on the Final Vote? And Finally not the injury replacement for Marco Estrada?

Something is rotten here.

Like it or not the win/lose record counts in a lot of people's minds. And BTW......FUCK YOST!

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
It shouldn't matter in the ones that actually select the pitchers. They should be smarter than that.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It appears others do not share your delusions or select all-stars based on a single cherry picked stat.

Mr. Bates

Liked Posts:
So, you think wins and losses actually mean something for pitchers?

Right or wrong - it UNDENIABLY does for voters (who most likely aren't going to be aware of the periphs).

In the end - When Sale pitches; it's an extremely high percentage chance of a win.

For Q, not so much.

Is what it is.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right or wrong - it UNDENIABLY does for voters (who most likely aren't going to be aware of the periphs).

In the end - When Sale pitches; it's an extremely high percentage chance of a win.

For Q, not so much.

Is what it is.

Voters have changed. Felix Hernandez changed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Bates

Liked Posts:
I really....don't get what point you're making here.

Sent from my Computer using Internet

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brett05, I hope you have found a board that talks White Sox because this just isnt it. lol

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah...he is singing coom bye yah somewhere and stroking his Quintana bobble head.

Congrats!!! Recognition!! Glad Yost honored the work he has done. Shields did well again, and once again pitched efficiently. Tough loss, but this team can fight to 5 over .500 by the trade deadline.

The heavy bats are getting that hot air boost as well...the future is not set...they can bring a prolonged fight to this years wild card.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Brett05, I hope you have found a board that talks White Sox because this just isnt it. lol

Twitter, and believe it or not there is a sox board that has so much activity you would think that the White Sox are the Ones drawing 3 million every year.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
About time they put Jose on the AS roster. Pathetic what the "powers that be" did to him.