IST: Cubs @ Pirates

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Ya know. Seeing how all these team are just getting to the starters makes you wonder if there is some tipping of pitches etc going on.

1 game here and there I get. A string of games where the starter gets spanked is fishy

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Has he done enough to take the title of best 1B in NL over Goldy yet? Over the last couple years I've thought so, but maybe I'm biased.
Rizzo Goldy and Myers are so close in statistics that there only a 9 point difference between the 3 in total fantasy points.

I don't think you can say one has totally over taken the other to this point so far.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Random factoid that may only interest me. Almora hit his 7th double today which puts him 9th on the team despite only having 74 plate appearances. Rizzo leads the team with 23 followed by Bryant, Fowler, Zobrist, Heyward Baez, Russell and La Stella at 21, 19, 17, 15, 12, 11, and 8 respectively. If he continued on that pace for 650 PAs which he wont, he would hit roughly 62 doubles. Last year the league leader in doubles was Micheal Brantley with 45 who incidentally as a hitter looks quite a bit like Almora at similar ages.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
I said Myers was right with the other 2 and actually is leading in WAR. It's very close.

For some reason fangraphs knocks Rizzo based on his defense. His defense portion of fWAR is -2.6 and also odd Goldy is at -4.3. Myers is at 0.3 despite having a lower DRS and UZR. Does he also play some OF still or something because that makes little sense to me else wise.

Also, base running gives myers a pretty big edge over Goldy and Rizzo. Rizzo is -3.6 and Goldy is 0.6 to Myers' 3.8

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Ya know. Seeing how all these team are just getting to the starters makes you wonder if there is some tipping of pitches etc going on.

1 game here and there I get. A string of games where the starter gets spanked is fishy

My friend said 100% the pitches are being tipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My friend said 100% the pitches are being tipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This all started when Contreras came up (not the losing, the part with the pitchers getting rocked), perhaps teaching a new catcher and having a rookie out there throwing signs led to some stealing...

all-star break is a good time and probably for changes.