Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Somehow Avery Bradley has nearly tripled his career rebounds per game average and is averaging 8.3 rebounds per game so far this year with 5 double digit rebounding games already. Where the heck did that come from?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Harrison Barnes is starting to live up to his potential. Likely the MIP if he keeps it up.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=streamable;76f1]https://streamable.com/76f1[/video]

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I find it hilarious that three NBA teams have announced that their teams will not stay at Trump hotels: Dallas, Memphis, and Milwaukee. I expected Dallas because Trump and Cuban hate each other and Cuban was a big supporter of Hillary.

If I were the Trump family I would give out the rooms free to veterans and their families on the dates that Cuban and company were set to occupy them. Fuck those privileged NBA a-holes.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I find it hilarious that three NBA teams have announced that their teams will not stay at Trump hotels: Dallas, Memphis, and Milwaukee. I expected Dallas because Trump and Cuban hate each other and Cuban was a big supporter of Hillary.

If I were the Trump family I would give out the rooms free to veterans and their families on the dates that Cuban and company were set to occupy them. Fuck those privileged NBA a-holes.

Political talk is not welcome outside the political subforum. And yes, this constitutes political talk, despite NBA context.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Political talk is not welcome outside the political subforum. And yes, this constitutes political talk, despite NBA context.

Hilarious tripe.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anthony Davis is unreal. He just destroyed Towns tonight. Not on one end but both ends. I am so conflicted. I want us to bomb so we can get a high draft pick but AD is so amazing he deserves to play in the playoffs. I still remember when I was told on here that he wasnt a number 1 on a championship team. LOL The absolute sky is the limit. I just hope NO can keep him forever. Oh and Buddy Hield is lost. The Pels need his shooting and he is no where to be found.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Anthony Davis is unreal. He just destroyed Towns tonight. Not on one end but both ends. I am so conflicted. I want us to bomb so we can get a high draft pick but AD is so amazing he deserves to play in the playoffs. I still remember when I was told on here that he wasnt a number 1 on a championship team. LOL The absolute sky is the limit. I just hope NO can keep him forever. Oh and Buddy Hield is lost. The Pels need his shooting and he is no where to be found.

He's as good as gone unless he's just extremely loyal. That's one of the worst run teams in the league.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's as good as gone unless he's just extremely loyal. That's one of the worst run teams in the league.

They went for it with him and injuries destroyed any shot. I think they played like 15 games together in 2 years with their main players. Holiday, Evans, Anderson, Gordon, and AD all got hurt at different times. When that happened, they had mortgaged their draft future on that core and it flopped with the injuries.

I would say signing Eric Gordon when he wanted to leave and signing Asik were mistakes. Also, trading all those first round picks to get them.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
I think Anthony Davis is the best player in the league right now. Dude is unreal I'd love to see him on a better team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
this is by far one of the funniest things to ever happen in the NBA. did this dude just did this? he left the game to dap somebody on the opposing bench and gave up 2 easy points. the most JR thing ever. Shaqtin HOF off one play.

[VINE]5UOimZqhMlM[/VINE]

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
How does your third option drop 60 on a team? Unbelievable! Klay is so under valued by fans

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How does your third option drop 60 on a team? Unbelievable! Klay is so under valued by fans
Idk how people sleep on Klay, dude put up 37 in a quarter without missing.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i would attribute him being undervalued to him being a very streaky player