2016-17 NBA Around the League thread

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Deng got 72 for 4years. I know it was 8 years ago but that 71 for 6 years contract doesnt look bad. Lot of bulls fans called him overpaid. One of my favorite bulls. Good luck to him.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
If I was wade, I won't take it. It's too little. If mike Conley and parsons got max contracts, Why couldn't wade? Fucking Noah got 18 million a year. Noah. Howard got $25 million a year. Wade should $25+ million to start. Man this is fucked up. When did the NBA became the MLB?

The league has been doing well. Players deserve it.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The league has been raking in monet for years. International is so big now. This just shows how much football players get the raw end of the stick considering their playing life span is so short.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
The league has been raking in monet for years. International is so big now. This just shows how much football players get the raw end of the stick considering their playing life span is so short.

Football is a team sport. You don't even see their faces. If nfl players striked and the league used scab players the league would still be popular. Not so with the NBA. The NBA is all about its stars.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Football is a team sport. You don't even see their faces. If nfl players striked and the league used scab players the league would still be popular. Not so with the NBA. The NBA is all about its stars.

QBs are still important in football. The rest of the players, not so much.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Peyton Manning took in more endorsements than any player. The nfl makes a fortune. Scrub basketball players have just made more money than marshawn lynch has made in his career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clippers downfall

Austin Rivers is an abomination of a basketball player. There bench hemorrhages points away for one reason.

They removed themselves from Durant sweepstakes to sign the coaches son, lol,

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its FA on a basketball forum. Use your fingers for something meanignful.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What the hell....Austin Rivers sucks so bad. He single handedly destroys the clippers.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Durant told the Clippers no but published how great the pitch was in the media?

Why the hell would you remove yourself from Durant lottery for the coaches son. First of all because he sucks. Secondly, isn't he family? Can't you ask him to wait a couple days? Fucking hilarious.

Dude destroys all the work Paul does every game.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
I'm sure if KD tells LA he wants to play, they will make it work out

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Wrong forum dude.

We have an Around the NBA thread, so its fine here.The issue is there is no need to make a new standalone thread over every other minuscule happening in the NBA.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Even Tom fucking Brady is trying to lure KD to Boston. If that happens, Boston will be relevant again and Ainge would look like a genius.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Even Tom fucking Brady is trying to lure KD to Boston. If that happens, Boston will be relevant again and Ainge would look like a genius.

The ball doesn't bounce off the hardwood all that well after deflation. It also wobbles a bit when you shoot.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
The amount of money being thrown around to mediocre/bad players is terrible. Mike Conly is not equal skill to KD, and shouldn't be paid the same. It really undervalues the actual stars of the NBA. I wonder how they feel about it. I think I'd be kinda pissed, but at the same time you already have so much money it might seem like not a big deal what other players get. I'd like to hear their real thoughts, no PC shit.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Why do max deals exist? Why couldn't the NBA just have a salary cap for a team, then let the team decide whats the max they will pay a player? It doesnt ruin any parity, because any team that outbids/overvalues a star player wont have the money to supply role players.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
The amount of money being thrown around to mediocre/bad players is terrible. Mike Conly is not equal skill to KD, and shouldn't be paid the same. It really undervalues the actual stars of the NBA. I wonder how they feel about it. I think I'd be kinda pissed, but at the same time you already have so much money it might seem like not a big deal what other players get. I'd like to hear their real thoughts, no PC shit.
They are cool with it. Players like Lebron have said they have no problem taking less so other guys can get paid more. Lebron would get like 300 mill if there was no max.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
WOW. KD to Golden State on a 2-year, 54 million dollar deal.