Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't believe this is a thing but...

Trade is something like Hield, Evans, both Pels picks in 2017 draft and filler for Cousins and maybe more filler

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
That's crazy. The Boogie and The Brow.

The best thing about the deal was the fact they kept Jrue. Underrated.

A team to watch in the West next year.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unreal! They fleeced Sacramento!

Hield, 2017 first rounder, second rounder, Galloway, and Evans. Cousins and Davis are good friends. He is going to sign with the Pels. That come up! Wow! Unreal trade!

Last edited:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's crazy. The Boogie and The Brow.

The best thing about the deal was the fact they kept Jrue. Underrated.

A team to watch in the West next year.

This will be incentive for Jrue to re sign with Pels. We are looking at the new Twin Towers with Cousins 26 and Davis 23.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
wow i never thought Kings would go through with trading him

to put some perspective on the trade: even 2k rejects it (seriously)

edit: the Pels pick is top 3 protected LOL wow

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Apparently Cousins put up a smoke screen of his own about staying with the Kings, he never had any intention of re-signing, which is why the Kings took anything they could get. Word is, he wants to join Wall in DC once FA hits.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently Cousins put up a smoke screen of his own about staying with the Kings, he never had any intention of re-signing, which is why the Kings took anything they could get. Word is, he wants to join Wall in DC once FA hits.

Can the Pels now offer him more money than anyone else? I read that the Pels are very confident he will resign with them. I have a hard time believing he will want to go anywhere unless he hates playing with AD. Pels can resign Jrue now and that big 3 is better than Wall, Beal, and Cousins.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Can the Pels now offer him more money than anyone else? I read that the Pels are very confident he will resign with them. I have a hard time believing he will want to go anywhere unless he hates playing with AD. Pels can resign Jrue now and that big 3 is better than Wall, Beal, and Cousins.

Yes, they can offer him the most. As far as what is the best roster construction, dunno, but a lot is going around with Cousins wanting to go wherever Wall is. DMC is one of the least rational people in the NBA and who knows how long his buddy has been recruiting him.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, they can offer him the most. As far as what is the best roster construction, dunno, but a lot is going around with Cousins wanting to go wherever Wall is. DMC is one of the least rational people in the NBA and who knows how long his buddy has been recruiting him.

Yea, I just read they can offer him 5 years 180 plus million. I mean it would be a guards dream to play with those big men. Would attract players to play with them as well. Pels are taking a risk, but they are extremely confident they can sign him. Either way, I doubt the teams in the West are going to want to play the Pels if they make it in. They are only 2 and a half games behind Denver for 8th. They would give GS trouble in the first round. Lose, but give them trouble with that size.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Good luck to your team. I just see a lot of counting chickens before they hatch. DMC thus far in his career gets stats, not wins. He requires a lot of special attention, has coach issues, mentally takes games off.

I REALLY don't want to go there, but this is similar to the Broncos Bears trade that brought Cutler over. Even if DMC re-signs, you might think it makes things better on paper, but reality might prove otherwise.

Best case scenario IMO, is DMC in a ZBo role, where despite all the issues and stat padding, the team can get lined up in a way where it helps on some nights.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Guys like Rasheed Wallace and zach Randolph changed with new teams so cousins can also.

Wish we could have tried to get him seems like they got him for nothing

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Sorry guys, I know you said something about Bulls and Lakers trade talks. I tried to split it into a thread of its own and a server script crashed. Nevermind that stuff, but the two posts are lost and the backend stuff has been fixed/updated. If you like, go ahead and start a thread on those rumors.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
see Lebron gonna be stuck because the younger guys going to collude like he did and block him from future champs.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Kupchak fired. LOLakers

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This will be incentive for Jrue to re sign with Pels. We are looking at the new Twin Towers with Cousins 26 and Davis 23.

I predict huge failure. Noway will those two guys get along. Cousins might be the most selfish player in the NBA and probably the most difficult to coach.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I predict huge failure. Noway will those two guys get along. Cousins might be the most selfish player in the NBA and probably the most difficult to coach.

Hey man, how ya doing?