It's Hometown Jimmy time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-up-will-not-fight-nfl-to-the-supreme-court/

Bill Belichick’s impression of Garoppolo after the 2015 season:

“Everywhere. I think Jimmy has made great strides for us this season,” Belichick said at the end of the 2015 season.”The reps that he’s gotten on the field in preseason games and in practice, I think he’s shown a lot of development – better understanding, quicker recognition and reading of the defenses, more awareness of what’s happening on the defensive side of the ball, better communication, better understanding of the offense, better understanding of the defense – really everything. I think we see it on a daily basis from Jimmy. He’s a hard working kid who’s always prepared.”

Gronk on Jimmy:

"He’s doing great, definitely,” Gronkowski said in comments distributed by the team. “You can see a huge development over the last two years in the way he handles the offense now. He’s doing a great job going out there, listening to coaches and just working together with the whole team.”

My prediction-
1) Ryan Pace will fall in love with HTJ in training camp during the Bears/Patriots joint practices where he will be taking majority of first team reps. They will bond and discuss how great it is to be EIU Panthers in the process.
2) Jimmy fucking kills the first 4 weeks. Brady comes back and continues to prove why he is the best QB of all time.
3) Ryan Pace finally addresses the QB position and trades for Hometown Jimmy in the offseason. Belichek reluctantly accepts the trade offer due to only having Jimmy under contract for one more year, not knowing how many years Brady will continue playing, and with Jacoby Brissett on the roster.
4) Jimmy leads the Bears to multiple superbowl victories.
5) All is right in the world.

:cum: :cum: :cum: :cum: :cum: :cum: :cum:

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anybody here know there is an ATL forum? I will be happy to show you the way to it.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Does anybody here know there is an ATL forum? I will be happy to show you the way to it.

Um I am named after this particular player which clearly makes it Bears related. Sorry to disrupt the great Bears discussion from the Mike Vick and Kirk Cousin threads.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Thats where the Jags are moving to and will be named.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Belichek sees the future in Hometown Jimmy, he will move Brady. Belichek is too smart to know that loyalty gets you nowhere in this business.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You think belichick would just dump brady? He's arguably the GOAT and still performs at an elite level.

I think if he Jimmy lights it up, he'll have one hell of a conundrum on his hands. How much longer does Brady have? Granted he could wait it out and let Jimmy sit longer. Regardless if he is the GOAT, Favre got dealt while still preforming. Bill loves his draft picks and could give a rats ass about public sentiment. Brady will be 40 years old by the start of the 2017 season. How much longer do you think he has left?

Mitchapalooza

I think if he Jimmy lights it up, he'll have one hell of a conundrum on his hands. How much longer does Brady have? Granted he could wait it out and let Jimmy sit longer. Regardless if he is the GOAT, Favre got dealt while still preforming. Bill loves his draft picks and could give a rats ass about public sentiment. Brady will be 40 years old by the start of the 2017 season. How much longer do you think he has left?
Brady has been very healthy. I can see a solid 2-3 years left.

Washington

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;Apa0nG1OfUc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apa0nG1OfUc[/video]