IST: Cubs vs. Mets

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully, we win this series so people stop talking like the Mets have some kind of number of ours.

CnqqZjDUMAAqm0o.jpg

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
A line up with Russell batting 5th has issues

czman

Liked Posts:
A line up with Russell batting 5th has issues

I would like to see Sczcur bat second. I think he might well there. That would push Russell back to 6; although he has been hot batting 5 lately.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
I found this interesting.... Edwards has thrown roughly 190 pitches. 151 of them have been fastballs. 38 of them have been curves. Not surprising he limited his pitch types in relief but goes to show how good his fastball has been that he's basically throwing it 80% of the time and posting the results he has.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
3 things I wanna see this series...

1. Lester and Arrieta have quality starts
2. Cubs offense show they can hit and score against good pitching
3. Win the series

GoCubs

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice to see that! Lester working out of a mini jam. Confidence builder for the game.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
The mets broadcast is talking about lester's throwing issues. I would have thought that story would die by now but apparently not.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The mets broadcast is talking about lester's throwing issues. I would have thought that story would die by now but apparently not.

Never will now. Its ok. ESPN was talking how teams past them up for best record. I dont think they realize its just one. lol

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Never will now. Its ok. ESPN was talking how teams past them up for best record. I dont think they realize its just one. lol

Yeah. And technically speaking the cubs still are tied in the loss column for the best record.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
They are doing an interview with Collins from i guess before the game. He's talking about Matz bone spurs and he's basically "suck it up baby" in more words. I find Collins rather unlikable. It seems like old time baseball pitch until your arm falls off type thing. Stuff like you can pitch with "pain" but that's different than being "hurt."

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got to start doing something with lead off singles. Almora wouldnt take a walk.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
They are doing an interview with Collins from i guess before the game. He's talking about Matz bone spurs and he's basically "suck it up baby" in more words. I find Collins rather unlikable. It seems like old time baseball pitch until your arm falls off type thing. Stuff like you can pitch with "pain" but that's different than being "hurt."

Well, according, to what I read is that he cant do any more damage. They said it has been a mind thing with him.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Well, according, to what I read is that he cant do any more damage. They said it has been a mind thing with him.

I mean I get what he was going for but he might as well have been calling Matz a pussy when saying what he was with the way he worded it.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Cubs 3rd basemen need to focus on getting the DP over that runner on 2nd

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Baez leading off is kind of interesting. He's not your prototypical lead off guy with his lack of walks and big power but he does have the speed. I sorta like it.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Baez leading off is kind of interesting. He's not your prototypical lead off guy with his lack of walks and big power but he does have the speed. I sorta like it.
I was going to say the same thing. JUst wished that he had more bat control