Bears Fan Roll-Call: Introduce Yourself And Start Posting!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hi all. Looks like a fun forum. I lurked at ChicagoBears.com for a while and recognize some names here. Bear Down!

Good to have you aboard, Bearnut!

Look forward to any new trade ideas you may have.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey all. Long time lurker between CBMB and here but am pretty inclined to get involved when I get a few drinks in me. I bleed navy and orange and am looking to interact with everyone

asl?

Bearnut

Liked Posts:
Please Mods don't let this fuck in here. Please.

You mean there is actually someone moderating this forum? A new member signs up and you confuse him with this other guy who actually posts in the same thread and still can't figure out it's two different people:

Who is this freaking impostor? Trade him!

You call him a cunt and f-bomb him and have no fucking idea who you're talking to. The interweb really can draw out the douchebags.

Notso

Liked Posts:
Bears Fan Since: Not. Packer fan, but not here to troll.

Favorite Current Bears Player: Brandon Marshall

Favorite All-Time Bears Player: I always had respect for the (many) great Bears LB's, but have a real soft spot for Jim McMahon.

Favorite Bears Moment: Nope. Not gonna troll.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears fan since 1996!

Looking forward to talking football and being positive about where Da Bears are going!
It's a dark day here. HHM got banned. Behave or you could be next. Last week they banned a guy on his second post. Something about being positive.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You'll see in a week. Until then ask BearsBud.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No problem here. It's always crazy the day after. This is a fun place with some good football talk and news. Good place to kill time. HHM is a funny poster that got in trouble. He will be back. Look around and have fun.