Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
This isn't fucking Techmo Super Bowl for Nintendo you know.

I think every season I play that with the Bears Singletary has like 100 sacks and Neal Anderson rushes for an ungodly amount of yards and TD's. Best football video game EVER!!!

Liked Posts:
I think every season I play that with the Bears Singletary has like 100 sacks and Neal Anderson rushes for an ungodly amount of yards and TD's. Best football video game EVER!!!

You forgot the end zone to end zone long throws that seemingly are headed for the stands when all of a suddenly your guy hauls it in.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Thanks. Funny story, I was in the same building as Peyton Manning in June. :umad:
His forehead was probably already in July.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Offense
Jay - 3800 yards 27 TDs 13 INTs 5 fumbles
Jeffery - 1150 yards 8 TDs
White - 900 yards 5 TDs
Royal - 600 yards 4 TDs
Miller - 650 yards 4 TDs
RBs - 1500 yards rushing combined 500 yards receiving 6 TDs

Defense
McPhee 9.5 sacks
Houston 9 sacks
Young 8.5 sacks
Floyd 6.5 sacks
Goldman 5 sacks 15 TFLs
Trevathon 120 tackles 3 INTs 2 fumble recovery
Freeman 90 Tackles 1 INT 3 fumble recovery
Porter 3 INTs 70 tackles 2 fumble recovery
Fuller 3 INTs 75 tackles
Amos 90 tackles 2 INTs

Nice one putting the fumbles in there for Cutty cause i forgot how much he does fumble when he gets touched/sacked.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Cutler - 3,650 yards, 26 td, 14 int

Jeffery - 1,190 yds, 10 td
White - 875 yds, 6 td
Royal - 580 yds, 2 td

Howard - 740 yds, 6 td
Langford - 530 yds, 4 td, 163 drops

Floyd - 7 sacks
McPhee - 7 sacks
Young - 5 sacks
Goldman and Houston - 4 sacks

Do you think J.Howard will get the starting RB spot from the beginning or do you think Langford will get the start and Howard will end up taking it from him or will it be a close to 50-50 split all season??

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Do you think J.Howard will get the starting RB spot from the beginning or do you think Langford will get the start and Howard will end up taking it from him or will it be a close to 50-50 split all season??

I think Langford will probably start the season on top of the official depth chart and them doing RBBC pretty much right away, but I like Howard's vision and power and I could see him edging ahead later in the year.

Mitchapalooza

Cuter top 10 overall qb

Houston 10-11 sacks.

Bears make playoffs.

White has slow start

Jeffery gets injured

Langford does well.

Take GPPHAT up on his ban bet then if you are so confident in Jay, which we now know is all just a huge troll since you won't even respond to his bets.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Take GPPHAT up on his ban bet then if you are so confident in Jay, which we now know is all just a huge troll since you won't even respond to his bets.

Donnntttt careee

Mitchapalooza

I'm just relieved desp isn't actually in love with Cutler and that it's just a huge troll. Now I feel a lot better.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think Langford will probably start the season on top of the official depth chart and them doing RBBC pretty much right away, but I like Howard's vision and power and I could see him edging ahead later in the year.

Well we know Fox loves his RBBC so i'm definitely expecting not only Howard and Langford to get their touches but K.Carey as well but i'm hoping for Langford to show he can be a #1 RB or close to it cause he's the guy that can break the long TD runs but if all 3 are used the right way we could put up some good rushing numbers. We definitely have 3 different types of RB's with those 3 though.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well we know Fox loves his RBBC so i'm definitely expecting not only Howard and Langford to get their touches but K.Carey as well but i'm hoping for Langford to show he can be a #1 RB or close to it cause he's the guy that can break the long TD runs but if all 3 are used the right way we could put up some good rushing numbers. We definitely have 3 different types of RB's with those 3 though.

I agree, Langford is definitely the one with the wheels to break off the occasional big gain, but I believe Howard will be a more reliable and consistent chain mover. If this team gets good enough that second half leads are fairly frequent, I can see him really being a big value player. Just like what I see in him.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
If these guys can stay healthy for the full season what kind of stats do you predict they will put up?
offense
J.Cutler--4,200 yds 30 td's 11 int's

A.Jeffery--1,350 yds 11 td's

K.White--1,000 yds 5 td's

Z.Miller---680 yds 7 td's

E.Royal---650 yds 4 td's

J.Langford---1,100 rush yds/5 td's ---- 450 receiving yds/2 td's

defense
P.McPhee---13 sacks

L.Houston---12 sacks

W.Young---12 sacks

L.Floyd---7 sacks

E.Goldman and A.Hicks both with 2/3 sacks a piece

Now i know people are gonna jump all over these predictions as being over inflated but remember that this is predictions on these guys playing all 16 games and if that happens i can see these stats coming true or at least very close to being true.

I was gonna do tackles and int's for our LBers and DB's but kinda harder to predict.

Nice predictions. I don't think they're unrealistic. I'd like to see the predictions from the posters that are bashing them. That's too much to ask for, though, because they never give their predictions.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
If these guys can stay healthy for the full season what kind of stats do you predict they will put up?
offense
J.Cutler--4,200 yds 30 td's 11 int's

A.Jeffery--1,350 yds 11 td's

K.White--1,000 yds 5 td's

Z.Miller---680 yds 7 td's

E.Royal---650 yds 4 td's

J.Langford---1,100 rush yds/5 td's ---- 450 receiving yds/2 td's

defense
P.McPhee---13 sacks

L.Houston---12 sacks

W.Young---12 sacks

L.Floyd---7 sacks

E.Goldman and A.Hicks both with 2/3 sacks a piece

Now i know people are gonna jump all over these predictions as being over inflated but remember that this is predictions on these guys playing all 16 games and if that happens i can see these stats coming true or at least very close to being true.

I was gonna do tackles and int's for our LBers and DB's but kinda harder to predict.

Might want to set the bar a little higher.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice predictions. I don't think they're unrealistic. I'd like to see the predictions from the posters that are bashing them. That's too much to ask for, though, because they never give their predictions.

Because they are basically pointless....

Lets look at these stats

Offense

Cutler 4200 yards 30 TDs......he has never thrown 30 TDs in a year in his entire career...Only once has Cutler thrown over 4000 yards....but we are supposed to believe that in a run heavy, D oriented offense he is going to shatter his offensive ceiling for his career

Jeffery has never had 11 TDs in his career.....see run heavy explaination above...

Who knows with White...he has never played an NFL down

Miller.....Has never gone over 450 yards in his career. 5TDs was his ceiling yet he is going to have a career year in receiving and TDs in a run heavy offense.

Royal...if he can stay on the field who knows.

Langford...averaged 3.6 yards a carry....He would have to get 306 carries to get to 1100 yards...He would have to more than double his attempts last year in a RBBC backfield.

Defense

McPhee....13 sacks iwould be almost double the best year he has ever had.

Houston...12 sacks would be 1.5 times his best year ever

Young...had double digit sacks once in his career...again this would be a career year for Young.

Floyd....who knows...has never seen an nfl down

goldman and hicks....this is possible...I'll give you that....

Don't get me wrong...I'd be giddy if this came true, but you are asking the majority of these players to have career years.......Basically 7 players would have to have the best year of their careers all at the same time.....and the rookies/first timers to have outstanding years as well...

When you look at it...its a bit over the top optimistic.....