Cubs Trade Dan Vogelbach for LHRP Mike Montgomery

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
With Contreras taking over LF , there no urgency to rush Soler back now.

You can probably also add the possibility of adding Reddick.

Soler will get to play everyday in Iowa for next week or two and could possibly be traded after showing teams he good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

Yes I love the trade for Reddick. The guy can hit and is hitting over .300. We need a guy like that who can fill in every couple of days and come off the bench. Szczur and LaStella have been great. Now how about another lefty who can hit off the bench. We probably don't have to give up much to get him either.

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
You dont trade for players to keep them away from other teams

Yes you do. Why do you think no NL team trades to other NL teams? Why are there never any trade within a division during a pennant race? Its because you don't help out other teams and trade a guy that you would have to face in the next years. Why has every big trade this year been from the NL to the AL and vice versa. Red Sox get Pomeranz from the Padres. Do you really think the Padres were going to send him to the Nationals or the Giants?

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
I'm happy for Volgenbach. The guy is hitting lights out in AAA and is ready for the big leagues but not with Rizzo at 1B for the next decade.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Yes you do. Why do you think no NL team trades to other NL teams? Why are there never any trade within a division during a pennant race? Its because you don't help out other teams and trade a guy that you would have to face in the next years. Why has every big trade this year been from the NL to the AL and vice versa. Red Sox get Pomeranz from the Padres. Do you really think the Padres were going to send him to the Nationals or the Giants?
You sound like people in the Bears forum wanting them to draft certain players to keep them away from the Packers.

The Cubs should find players that help them meet their goals not worry about keeping them from the competition. With you, every post is more idiotic than the previous one. How do you manage that?

Last edited:

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
WTF are you talking about? I never said anything about drafting people. My point was that NL teams rarely deal to other NL teams. Maybe if you started reading what I post rather than attacking me like an 8 year old you might learn something. Of right, I forgot, you already know everything. :)

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
WTF are you talking about? I never said anything about drafting people. My point was that NL teams rarely deal to other NL teams. Maybe if you started reading what I post rather than attacking me like an 8 year old you might learn something. Of right, I forgot, you already know everything. :)

I said: " You dont trade for players to keep them away from other teams"

You said "Yes you do"

This is why you are a moron you dont remember what you said