Texans could be Without WATT vs Bears...

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
You've been talking about a back surgery that happened this week? Tell us more and then follow it up with your trifecta for the weekend races at Maywood since you can predict the future.

2nd surgery. Plus there were several people that wrote for the Texans that speculated that he wouldn't be ready for the start of the season. At the very least, they said he wouldn't be 100% to start.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
2nd surgery. Plus there were several people that wrote for the Texans that speculated that he wouldn't be ready for the start of the season. At the very least, they said he wouldn't be 100% to start.

You had no idea he was going to have this surgery and require this amount of down time. Stop typing.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
You had no idea he was going to have this surgery and require this amount of down time. Stop typing.

No, ofcourse not. But even if this surgery never happened, there was that speculation he wouldn't be ready. What happened now just pretty much guarantees it.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Kind of a bummer because I like watching Watt play and I wanted to see if the newly built oline is up to the task.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Kind of a bummer because I like watching Watt play and I wanted to see if the newly built oline is up to the task.

Unfortunately, even without Watt, that front 7 is going to make our line look like scrubs in their first game playing together, especially if we get behind and forced to throw more.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Post the link to your quote

I remember his post. He said something about watt possible not being 100% and how it favored the Bears.

He's full of shit.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And I ended up being right. That is the part that makes you upset. lololol

qXFFrcV.gif

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately, even without Watt, that front 7 is going to make our line look like scrubs in their first game playing together, especially if we get behind and forced to throw more.

I'd feel better about this game if it was played in December when the team has gelled together. Osweiler is a bum but Houston should still win by 10+

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Won't make a difference. We will DESTROY Houston either way. Wouldn't be surprised to see Jay Cutty #6 and the Run-n-Gun Bears throw down a 50-spot in the Texans' ugly face.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's not a match up that favors kyle...

Maybe, maybe not. Either way it would have been fun to watch. I was even thinking of going to this game to watch that. And every competitor wants to measure himself against the best.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Maybe, maybe not. Either way it would have been fun to watch. I was even thinking of going to this game to watch that. And every competitor wants to measure himself against the best.

Nah man it doesn't favor Kyle Long so it's not fun to watch great players go at it.

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Doesn't matter, Long was about to dominate his ass anyway.