Texans could be Without WATT vs Bears...

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
In the long storied history of the Bears/Texans rivalry the Bears have never won.

0-3 all time.

agtmbomg.gif

the texans.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nah man it doesn't favor Kyle Long so it's not fun to watch great players go at it.

Watt is the best in the game at his position. And it's not even close. Hell, he's probably the best defensive player in the league right now.

Long is pro-bowl level guard, who's pretty good at his position, but not the best.

Let's not pretend this is even grounds and we're just watching "2 great players go at it"... one is head and shoulders above the other.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Watt is the best in the game at his position. And it's not even close. Hell, he's probably the best defensive player in the league right now.

Long is pro-bowl level guard, who's pretty good at his position, but not the best.

Let's not pretend this is even grounds and we're just watching "2 great players go at it"... one is head and shoulders above the other.

Yes Watt is way better just like Megatron was way better than Tillman but it was still fun to watch their reps.

I don't get your cunting about this enjoy your weekend sir.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes Watt is way better just like Megatron was way better than Tillman but it was still fun to watch their reps.

I don't get your cunting about this enjoy your weekend sir.

Cunting? Lol, how am I cunting?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Head and shoulders better than Long? Bullshit. If that was the case he would beat Long on absolutely every single snap and I guarantee you that wouldn't happen. He's definitely better than Long but let's not act like he would either blow right past him or knock him on his ass every time cause he most definitely wouldn't.