Glad we didnt draft him

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not looking good for Elliott. With pics too. I'm sure the media is searching for the video. Could be suspended for a long time with those pics. Had to a Cowboy. I like the comment on the deadspin site, ha, funny stuff.

Comment: ""Shoulda taken the guy who smoked weed in a gas mask."

Tunsil is one bad ass offensive tackle for sure.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Man, you all are quick to pile on Elliot. There were 5 people present along with her and no one else saw the assault, Elliot, an apparent friend of hers in her car, and 3 people that happened to be in the parking lot. That is a bit suspicious. Now she is bruised so something happened sometime, but if she cries assault when someone 2 feet away from her claims to not have seen, as well as 3 other impartial onlookers in the area, that makes her other claim more suspicious. I think I will withhold judgement til someone actually looks into her claim.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The bruise on her hand looks like it was swollen from one of her own punches.

Ok CSI

gunshot_csi.jpg

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man, you all are quick to pile on Elliot. There were 5 people present along with her and no one else saw the assault, Elliot, an apparent friend of hers in her car, and 3 people that happened to be in the parking lot. That is a bit suspicious. Now she is bruised so something happened sometime, but if she cries assault when someone 2 feet away from her claims to not have seen, as well as 3 other impartial onlookers in the area, that makes her other claim more suspicious. I think I will withhold judgement til someone actually looks into her claim.

No one is saying he is guilty....sad thing is he wont be given the benefit of the doubt, no matter what the outcome. Also he will have to go through the NFL Process

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Sounding like she's lying based on the police reports.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
i never understand why people post these things to instagram or any other social media site. i grew up with the mentality that your never air your dirty laundry but i guess in today's society that's a forgotten thing. regardless of what happened or what the outcome will be, why post this for everyone to see? when i see someone post this crap, i automatically start siding with the the accused because the the one posting all this seems to be calling for attention.
One possible reason is media notoriety for a model/star.
not saying that nobody believes her, there were mixed reports when the cops came to question the situation so some believed her and some didn't. the only side of the story we know now is that she posted pics of bruises. was it him? was it her? we don't know at this point. if iyou were going to use those pics to put a case against someone, wouldn't you want to hide it so that the defense wouldn't have immediate access to them? if you play cards, do you tip off your hand immediately or do you hide what you have? i'm not defending elliiot at all, if he did it then he's a piece of trash. if she created those bruises then she's a piece of trash. regardless, someone is going to take out the trash.
All evidence to be presented in court must be made available to other side prior to the court date. Standard and foundational.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One possible reason is media notoriety for a model/star.
All evidence to be presented in court must be made available to other side prior to the court date. Standard and foundational.

Thank you counsel.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Absolutely dominated the zero NFL snaps he has taken.

Its called projection. Tunsil should have been our draft pick instead of Gumby.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one is saying he is guilty....sad thing is he wont be given the benefit of the doubt, no matter what the outcome. Also he will have to go through the NFL Process

Isn't having a process to go through the benefit of the doubt? I mean as opposed to being immediately suspended?