Glad we didnt draft him

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
i never understand why people post these things to instagram or any other social media site. i grew up with the mentality that your never air your dirty laundry but i guess in today's society that's a forgotten thing. regardless of what happened or what the outcome will be, why post this for everyone to see? when i see someone post this crap, i automatically start siding with the the accused because the the one posting all this seems to be calling for attention.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Not looking good for Elliott. With pics too. I'm sure the media is searching for the video. Could be suspended for a long time with those pics. Had to a Cowboy. I like the comment on the deadspin site, ha, funny stuff.

Comment: ""Shoulda taken the guy who smoked weed in a gas mask."

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wow... that'll be a huge blow to the Cowboys... (kinda funny that his jersey is currently the top seller.... I bet those sales go down quickly)

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
i never understand why people post these things to instagram or any other social media site. i grew up with the mentality that your never air your dirty laundry but i guess in today's society that's a forgotten thing. regardless of what happened or what the outcome will be, why post this for everyone to see? when i see someone post this crap, i automatically start siding with the the accused because the the one posting all this seems to be calling for attention.

There are pics, can't really side against her right now. If no one believes her, you can't blame her for posting the pics. Elliott is a star, most people are going to be on his side.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
now the coach of the famous Cardinals / Bears game Denny Green has passed away. Tough day for NFL news the last couple of days.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are pics, can't really side against her right now. If no one believes her, you can't blame her for posting the pics. Elliott is a star, most people are going to be on his side.

not saying that nobody believes her, there were mixed reports when the cops came to question the situation so some believed her and some didn't. the only side of the story we know now is that she posted pics of bruises. was it him? was it her? we don't know at this point. if iyou were going to use those pics to put a case against someone, wouldn't you want to hide it so that the defense wouldn't have immediate access to them? if you play cards, do you tip off your hand immediately or do you hide what you have? i'm not defending elliiot at all, if he did it then he's a piece of trash. if she created those bruises then she's a piece of trash. regardless, someone is going to take out the trash.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Her Instagram account doesn't really match up with some other reports. Her post said he was choked and thrown across a room etc. Made it seem like it occurred in a house. Police report is talking about an altercation at a car that had witnesses and that's why Elliot wasn't arrested.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
Can't really pick a side.

Really tough news for Elliot and the Cowgirls though less than a week from training camp, ouch.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
PFT is saying four witnesses reported seeing no such assault so it may be a false accusation but it's pretty early to tell right now. He seems like such a good kid I hope it isn't true even though I despise the Cowboys...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Her Instagram account doesn't really match up with some other reports. Her post said he was choked and thrown across a room etc. Made it seem like it occurred in a house. Police report is talking about an altercation at a car that had witnesses and that's why Elliot wasn't arrested.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
But you missed the "this has been happening for months" part.

Can you or anyone else say when each bruise happened?

Of course, no one can say by whom either.

So abusive football player or gold digger?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
But you missed the "this has been happening for months" part.

Can you or anyone else say when each bruise happened?

Of course, no one can say by whom either.

So abusive football player or gold digger?

Yeah I know, but IMO the implication from her post is that the pictures(and the story) are from the most recent event.

Lots of information still needed.

Not making a judgment either way at this point. The situation seems to be a cluster fuck of partial info

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Yeah I know, but IMO the implication from her post is that the pictures(and the story) are from the most recent event.

Lots of information still needed.

Not making a judgment either way at this point. The situation seems to be a cluster fuck of partial info
Completely agree with clusterfuck part.