Grasu problem?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"plan is likely for Cody Whitehair to hopefully win the center job"

Is Briggs gunning for Mayer's Chalk Talk gig here? The language is so precise.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

Washington

Liked Posts:
Well, this would be f'ing stupid if true. I guess this would mean that Larsen (cough cough) would be the LG. What a quagmire this Oline is in. Hopefully this is not true and they give pencil neck a chance to sink or swim.

Has FoxPace become the new Angelo who knew stuff about defense but was clueless when it came to the offense? Signs are pointing that way.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
Sounds like he's talking out his ass. The other guy in the above post has it right. Don't know what the fuck I'm reading there. The plan was Grasu. They are pleased with how he's gained weight and Cutler gave him the go ahead as starter. Lol if anyone believes they are giving up on him before the pads are even on.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Thankfully Erroenous Grasu will not make the active 53 man roster out of training camp. He might stick with the practice squad though. I heard he has been practicing field goal kicks in hopes of backing up Gould if he gets injured.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Hopefully this is proof that Ryan Pace is a fucking idiot

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I think the plan is for Grasu to "hopefully" win the center spot. If he can win it and Whitehair wins the LG spot (finished OTA's as our first team LG) then that is nothing but good for the future of this team. To have the interior of the Oline solidified with young ascending players would be huge.

Also I'm sure Grasu was hitting the weights hard since OTA's. 1 1/2 months is enough time to add some strength and a little size.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
Also I'm sure Grasu was hitting the weights hard since OTA's. 1 1/2 months is enough time to add some strength and a little size.

They already said he came in with added bulk and a much more defined chest than he had last year. Like you say he might have even added size since then.

Either way you can't really evaluate line until they get pads on. Even Leno was said to be stone walling Houston in OTA's without pads and really holding his own. All will be revealed in the coming weeks.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Grasssss is a tiny man.

Grasu is 6'3 310, bigger than both Garza (6'2 310) and Kreutz (6'2 292) were when playing C for the Bears, and reports say he's even bigger now.

come on. it wasn't (his) size that mattered (sorry, couldn't resist), it was the obvious fact that he was a rookie and concerns about a lack of NFL-level strength. now he's entering year 2, has had an entire off-season to workout and to work on NFL level skills and knowledge (via tons of film). he's gonna be fine.

seriously, can you goobers please stop this sh*t about his being undersized? fact is most NFL C are undersized compared to others on the OL, anyway. they are expected to be athletic and mobile, and he is both.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Holy shit so much bleeding about an off hand remark by the Jabba the Donut that included hopefully and likely, all while Grasu and all the other Bears have been on
vaycay for the last month.

As pathetic as he is, he must laugh a sinister laugh to see how much power his chubby glaze crusted fingers wield.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Thankfully Erroenous Grasu will not make the active 53 man roster out of training camp. He might stick with the practice squad though. I heard he has been practicing field goal kicks in hopes of backing up Gould if he gets injured.

If you actually believe that you are Desperado stupid.