IST: Cubs @ Brewers

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Why? You don't think the Cubs can pay both of them? The Cubs are like second or third in total revenue. They have plenty of money for both Jake and Dexter and I expect them to sign both of them.

They are honestly no where near second or third in revenue until they get their tv contracts worked out after 2019. I could go in detail as to why but I'm not really in the mood and this really isn't the topic.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Forget it. Im not having an argument with you all season about this. Why don't you grow the fuck up and act like a man.
You said this afternoon that if the Cubs got Miller they would be guaranteed to win the WS. Tell us more about that

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Forget it. Im not having an argument with you all season about this. Why don't you grow the fuck up and act like a man.
You are the one that said the Cubs were better than the 1927 Yankees. Dont blame me for the stupid shit you say

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Theo has said he pays based what he thinks he will get out of a player vs pay for what they have done.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Clayton Richard???? No!!!!!!!
They better score more runs in top of 6th be4 putting him in

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Montero wouldn't hit a beach balloon and we have wasted a leadoff triple

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
You are the one that said the Cubs were better than the 1927 Yankees. Dont blame me for the stupid shit you say

No I never said that. You're putting words in my mouth. I said they will go down as one of the best teams ever and I still believe that.

And if they get Miller they are almost guaranteed a WS win because with their starters going into the 6th inning consistently, Miller would shut down any team after the 6th. So they will be very hard to beat with a great bullpen and great starting pitching. What part of that do you not understand?

chibears55

Liked Posts:
I appreciate the way Hammel has pitched all year but he just runs out of gas after 60 pitched now..

Better off getting another starter and moving Hammel to the pen and let him be the occasional 6th starter

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
No I never said that. You're putting words in my mouth. I said they will go down as one of the best teams ever and I still believe that.

And if they get Miller they are almost guaranteed a WS win because with their starters going into the 6th inning consistently, Miller would shut down any team after the 6th. So they will be very hard to beat with a great bullpen and great starting pitching. What part of that do you not understand?
Liar. You said the Cubs were better than the 27 Yankees. No you guarenteed the Cubs would win the ws with Miller. How about stop saying stupid shit?

A.C. Milan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice inning Edwards

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Edwards is a breathe of fresh air for this bullpen.

CSF77

Liked Posts:

So Miller pitches the 7th for every play off game? That is what you are saying right? Every one?

Come on man

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Again, selling Schwarber for a pen arm is like bitch slapping Schwarber and kicking him in his injured leg. Might as well slap his mom while you are at it.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Sorry but the negative Montero brings when starting out weighs the ability to call a good game and frame pitches

#hestinks

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Anybody scoreboard watching.....the Cards start a 10 game run tonight against the Dodgers, Mets and Marlins.

Might be a good time to make some hay for the Cubbies.

They better. Fuckin Cards are awful and are only 6.5 back. Came back from down 4 in 8th yesterday. Pissed me off

Cards down in 9th right now.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Sorry but the negative Montero brings when starting out weighs the ability to call a good game and frame pitches

#hestinks

This is shear ignorance.

Contreras hit well while we lost every game as pitchers suddenly stunk.

Montero returned, and so did good pitching.

Why do so many fans ONLY count offense?