Rose thinks knicks, warriors are superteam

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
"They're" not mentioning NY and GS in the same sentence. Lol. Gotta think even Rose's teammates were scratching their heads after that comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Superteam? I can see why Rose needed someone to take his ACTs. I don't understand how Rose graduated from Simeon. He should be in the special needs classes.

AussieBear

lots of ifs in NY... if healthy they running da east wif cleveland....

they got courtney "another new team" lee and brandon "was good when healthy years ago" jennings coming off da bench too.

WE going all da way... i will send cleveland an rsvp for da eastern conference finals when i get a chance..

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
4iNpOlu.jpg

SUPER TEAM!

lol, was it wrong of me to make this?

I wasn't trying to make fun of the mentally ill, only Rose.

theinfamousdvs

Liked Posts:
Let me one of the 1st to say it because I'm not seeing it said...

Some of your guys attacks on Rose are pretty foul.

Rose is an athlete...it's fun in a slow news cycle to ridicule how he believes the Knicks to be a SUPER TEAM...especially considering the age and injury risk of the players in question. Perhaps 5 years ago, maybe....

But to constantly attack Rose's intelligence (or lack thereof) is kinda bogus, and I wish someone would police this a bit more.

Jokes is jokes but some of y'all are saying some downright, mean spirited stuff.

Go Bulls, tho

D

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Rose is an athlete...it's fun in a slow news cycle to ridicule how he believes the Knicks to be a SUPER TEAM...especially considering the age and injury risk of the players in question. Perhaps 5 years ago, maybe....

But to constantly attack Rose's intelligence (or lack thereof) is kinda bogus, and I wish someone would police this a bit more.

Jokes is jokes but some of y'all are saying some downright, mean spirited stuff.

Go Bulls, tho

D

Police what? How? Rose is clearly not very smart and this fact get more amplified with his self centered opinion of himself. One of ROse's biggest failures is the people who he trusts to advise him. A real friend or brother would help the guy not to make these stupid mistakes over and over again.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
in classic Rose fashion, he doubles down on it

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

Go Bulls, tho

D

Rose may be dumber then Dexter Manley, let that sink in.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
Rose now says that the Knicks have a chance to win every game. Someone direct this guy to a new PR person.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rose now says that the Knicks have a chance to win every game. Someone direct this guy to a new PR person.

lol I'm sure he meant that they'll be competitive but it naturally came out wrong. Whatever, he's NY's problem now.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
lol I'm sure he meant that they'll be competitive but it naturally came out wrong. Whatever, he's NY's problem now.

"I think we have a chance to win every game. And I think in the league, that's rare."

You're probably right about him meaning they'll compete, but after his superteam comments I'm not too confident in downplaying it haha.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"I think we have a chance to win every game. And I think in the league, that's rare."

You're probably right about him meaning they'll compete, but after his superteam comments I'm not too confident in downplaying it haha.

Well this has always been true of Rose, he has the utmost confidence in his teammates. I guess that's not that bad a trait to have.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;_9ox-VSLgqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9ox-VSLgqU[/video]
pgdead.png

Savage, game not even out yet.

LMAO that is so dirty by 2k

how do you tear your ACL get jogging down the court