93-94 Bulls vs 10-11 Bulls

93-94 Bulls vs 10-11 Bulls; 7 Games Series?

• 93-94 Bulls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last edited:

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
By the slimmest of margins I took the 10-11 version.

-Rose was kind of the tipping point for me against Armstrong, however it would have been interesting to see if in this matchup they used Pippen on Rose the way the Heat used LeBron. But then who guards Deng? I suppose you could slide Myers to Deng and put Armstrong on Bogans/Brewer

-The SG matchup(s) are just disgusting. :puke:

-How would Cartwright have handled a young Noah? I think it would have been a great matchup. The odds of some sort of fist fight would have been great. I'm betting on at least 3-4 double technical if it went seven games.

-Boozer vs Grant might have been the most intriguing matchup of the entire series. I think Grant would have given Boozer a lot of issues. Everything Grant did well Boozer had real problems with.

-The 93-94 team's bench was really thin in the backcourt but Kukoc is an intriguing piece.

Last edited:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think the 10-11 squad is a slight favorite in a 7 game series. Not really sure how era would factor into the offensive/defensive ratings, but the 10-11 squad is slightly better defensively and both teams are about the same offensively.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wouldn't shock me if neither team hit 100pts for the entire series.

And seriously...I just keep thinking about an aging ornery Cartwright matched up against the young squirrelly shit talking Noah and I laugh to myself. How quickly would Noah catch a Cartwright elbow?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wouldn't shock me if neither team hit 100pts for the entire series.

And seriously...I just keep thinking about an aging ornery Cartwright matched up against the young squirrelly shit talking Noah and I laugh to myself. How quickly would Noah catch a Cartwright elbow?
Noah and Carthwright would probably end up ejecting themselves from a game or two.