Place to watch the Bears in Austin

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This year I elected to drop DirectTV (and NFL Sunday Ticket with it). What's a good spot to watch the Bears during the season in Austin? I used to visit the Warehouse on Ben White but it was a smoke-fest. I'm actually in Georgetown so something towards the northern end of town would be great. Thanks!

Cutlerfan006

Liked Posts:
I would give you some ideas for downtown Austin and by UT because I lived there for college. For Georgetown, i believe there is a Pluckers in Round Rock which is 15 minutes away. They pretty much show every game on all the TVs. I would confirm though. The downfall is they normally only have audio for one game.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I moved from ATX in 2013, and near the end of my time there a group was meeting for games at the Tavern, 12th and Lamar. Probably 30-40 people then.

JayQ

Liked Posts:
I work in Georgetown and live in the Belton/ Temple area. You are welcome to come to watch it at my place on my 75" TV if you would like. I have been getting the Sunday ticket for 9 years now and will be doing it again this year.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
They were finally getting Buffalo Wild Wings in Austin when I moved in 2012. Pricey; food's whatever, but a sure thing on a Sunday.

Cutler6

Liked Posts:
There is a bar down on 6th street next to Maggie Maes. I'm a student at UT and my buddy (who is a big Chicago fan) told me that they throw some great watch parties on game days. I'm assuming the owner was a former Chicago native. i dont remember the name of it though.

I know your way north but if you ever find yourself closer to town, I recommend checking it out!

Johnny_Rebel

Liked Posts:
Now if there were only somewhere in Waco...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bourbon girl was good the one weekend i watched there but sounds like downtown is not where you're looking to go

-- tapatalkin'!