Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bump

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Class act from the beginning to the very end of his career. Thank you Peanut for so many great Bears memories.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Class act from the beginning to the very end of his career. Thank you Peanut for so many great Bears memories.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

I just got done reading an article from ESPNCHICAGO in which he talked about his emotional sadness about the kilings of black people by white cops and the killing of white cops by black people. It was a well thought out article in which he outlined what is happening around the country right now.

Clearly Tillman is a better man than he was a football player which is saying a lot. I hope that someone will offer him a meaningful position where he can use his insight and intelligence to make a difference in the world.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I just got done reading an article from ESPNCHICAGO in which he talked about his emotional sadness about the kilings of black people by white cops and the killing of white cops by black people. It was a well thought out article in which he outlined what is happening around the country right now.

Clearly Tillman is a better man than he was a football player which is saying a lot. I hope that someone will offer him a meaningful position where he can use his insight and intelligence to make a difference in the world.

Did you read Adam Jahns article about Tillman?