Cubs send Torres to Yankees for Chapman

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Misconception. Half their games are played at wrigley which is a small of. It's why fowler has become a better cf because he is patrolling a huge center like Houston. They would have trouble in big ball park of's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree it is easier with Wrigley to an extent, but doubles in the corners would go up. I am sticking with +150

Washington

Liked Posts:
Good read on Chapman's introduction to the Chicago media.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cubs/ct-cubs-weight-chapter-9-spt-0731-20160730-story.html

I love this quote from Theo.

Given where we are, if not now, when?" Epstein asked. "Given where we are, when those two perspectives clash — the (long) term and the chance to win now, we're going to err on the side of chance to win now."

I said it all along that Theo would make the big moves because winning it all is the Only thing that matters. He gets it just like Bowman gets it. He's all in. I love it!!!!

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every day, Russell proves more and more why the Cubs didn't have a future need for Torres and why this was a smart trade. I have never understood why Schwarber is untradeable (including BEFORE the injury), but I'm very much in the minority on this and am no gm.

Sent from deez nutz.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Good read on Chapman's introduction to the Chicago media.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cubs/ct-cubs-weight-chapter-9-spt-0731-20160730-story.html

I love this quote from Theo.

I said it all along that Theo would make the big moves because winning it all is the Only thing that matters. He gets it just like Bowman gets it. He's all in. I love it!!!!

Well, contract extension talks with Theo broke off in April when they were confident something was going to get done. Inasmuch as it seems a foregone conclusion Theo can write his own contract, Ricketts got his organization rebuilt and might be thinking he wont need to do it again for another 5 years

Steve_A

Liked Posts:
Listen idiot, unless the trade has been made dont say "Cubs send Torres to Yankees for Chapman". Moron
Moron, most forums would either ban you or erase your thread for posting speculation as fact. Idiot
I will be there for every stupid and wrong thing you say. Tell us again how the Cubs are better than the 27 Yankees?
An hour later and this specualtive story story is still unconfirmed, yet the poster claims it's done
2 hours later and there is no trade announcement
You've had a problem since forever haven't you?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
You've had a problem since forever haven't you?

You could always just ignore him. No one besides his fellow Nazis like BearsBud JimJohnson take anything he says seriously.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This is a silly thread necro. Super silly.