Chris Sale suspended for 4 games for destroying uniform

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
Man its a good time to be playing the White Sux. Their best pitcher has been suspended for 5 days for tearing up his uniform in the clubhouse. Then they blow town after stiffing the Seattle Mariners clubhouse guys. Freaking low life assholes!!! Apparently he was pissed about having to wear the Sux 1976 throwback uniforms. He has to stay away from the team for 5 days. I can't blame him frankly. Those 76 uniforms are ugly as hell!!

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
cubsmann, did oyu even see why the White Sox did not pay? Nope. You did not.
Enjoy Sale on Thursday.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man its a good time to be playing the White Sux. Their best pitcher has been suspended for 5 days for tearing up his uniform in the clubhouse. Then they blow town after stiffing the Seattle Mariners clubhouse guys. Freaking low life assholes!!! Apparently he was pissed about having to wear the Sux 1976 throwback uniforms. He has to stay away from the team for 5 days. I can't blame him frankly. Those 76 uniforms are ugly as hell!!

Settle down, Beavis.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
cubsmann, did oyu even see why the White Sox did not pay? Nope. You did not.
Enjoy Sale on Thursday.

Seriously? He pitches Thursday?

So the Sox suspended him for all the days betwwen starts? Nice.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Seriously? He pitches Thursday?

So the Sox suspended him for all the days betwwen starts? Nice.

No, he was suspended Sat thru Wed, five games and one missed start. I believe all with no pay.

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
He fucking deserves it and were going to hit the fuck out of him on Thursday. I wish I could fast forward to Friday and see what an ass whipping we lay on the Sox in the next 2 games. Fuck prima donna baby. WTF is his problem? Not making enough cash to throw a fucking ball around?!!

chibears55

Liked Posts:
No, he was suspended Sat thru Wed, five games and one missed start. I believe all with no pay.

But realistically he only missed the start he didn't wanna wear the uniform, so he basically got suspended for his 4 off days

So unless the took pay, he basically got a slap on wrist

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
But realistically he only missed the start he didn't wanna wear the uniform, so he basically got suspended for his 4 off days

So unless the took pay, he basically got a slap on wrist

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
He misses at least one game check. It's not a slap on the wrist. It's a fair punishment without losing your player for this team or his next if traded. Relax and keep perspective. don't fly off the handle like cubsmann thinking that there are not issues on every team including the 2016 Cubs.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Are we sure cubsmann isn't a BearPride alt account?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I think its pretty interesting that the sox are still wearing the throwbacks, it sure seems like this is a knock against Sale and that they are going to continue to wear them including Thursdays start, instead of just a one game special. Personally, I think these monstrosities make all their players look short and fat, but they might all be short and fat too.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I think its pretty interesting that the sox are still wearing the throwbacks, it sure seems like this is a knock against Sale and that they are going to continue to wear them including Thursdays start, instead of just a one game special. Personally, I think these monstrosities make all their players look short and fat, but they might all be short and fat too.

Not at all. Different unis for one and two they are only for home games.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
He misses at least one game check. It's not a slap on the wrist. It's a fair punishment without losing your player for this team or his next if traded. Relax and keep perspective. don't fly off the handle like cubsmann thinking that there are not issues on every team including the 2016 Cubs.
That what I was checking if they took the game pay

Otherwise just saying he suspended for 4 days which would of been his days off isn't much of a punishment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk